cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Patterns & Text Pattern Profiles

0 Kudos

Hi

Is anyone an expert in the above on DGM ? I'm trying to understand their use. Am I correct in thinking that they are used for output of phrases on documents dependent on the regulation, so for example you would use text pattern 01 for one regulation and text pattern 02 for a different regulation ? Also I'm not quite clear how the profile part works.

Any help great appreciated.

Cheers

Alistair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Thanks for your reply. Yes I had seen some of these links but not all of them. Do you know where a good example is shown as I sort of understand the concept but could do with seeing a good example to help.

Many Thanks

Alistair

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Thanks for your reply. Yes I had seen some of these links but not all of them. Do you know where a good example is shown as I sort of understand the concept but could do with seeing a good example to help.

Many Thanks

Alistair

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alistair,

There is no much complexity understanding this. Ususlly we defien two config objects for this.

1. Define profiles for DG text pattern - where you maintain the regulations like ADR, IMDG etc.,

2. Assign Text pattern profile to output types - Here we need to choose the Application output conditions as V1 - sales, V2 - shipping, (or) V7 - Transport.

Output type - Each DG document you can maintain as output type to process.

&

Txt pattern profile will be added - what you have maintained in step 1.

still yo uhave understanding issues, let me know.

Regards

kamal