cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting CORBA Error, Read Time-out expired Errors when extended the BW Hierarchy to One more level. from GL Account to Cost Center Level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm using BO 4.0 SP04 Patch 6. Created Webi Report using BICS Conection.

I have a BW Hierarchy which has Cost Centers under GLAccounts. We are assigning "Interval" range for Cost center which is under GL Account.

When i tried to built the WEBI on top of the BEx Query, it is taking lot of time to run the query (more than 45 mins) and return CORBA Error "CORBA error while communicating with the SL Service (WIS 00000)". PFA Screenshot.

Getting the above error after increasing the Read Time-out Time. Previously i got the below error after 30 mins:

com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: The server sent HTTP status code 504: Proxy Timeout ( This operation returned because the timeout period expired.  )

What is the Maximum number of Records that Webi can READ ?

Please note, BEx returns 1160000 records(11 Lakhs).

Please Help me with this.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parthiban,

Check these notes

1774121 - BI 4.0: CORBA error with Web Intelligence document based on large BEx query (BICS)

1716523 - CORBA error while Communicating with SL Service

We had similar issues and were able to get through with these.Please have your Basis or BOBJ admin team to look into these notes.

Thanks

Amit

Answers (0)