cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [Faces Servlet] in [wcb] web application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

l am working on a Wcem 2.0 with ERP and WAS 7.3. l am able to log on the webshop, accessing the Builder ( Start Web Channel Builder ) then clicking the application ID ( wcbuilder_erp ). After logging in l am able to click on the Application button and see a list of them. l go ahead clicking on the first one and then try to Edit, change and save some of the settings. Then I get the following error on the screen:

An error occurred; please try again. If the error persists, please contact technical support

and this one after checking the log viewer.

Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [Faces Servlet] in [wcb] web application

If can help, still in the viewer l can see the following info:

system.eai.jco.init.ProcessingConDefWEC_COMPLETE

system.eai.jco.init.ProcessingConDefWEC_INCOMPLETE

system.eai.jco.init.ProcessingConDefWEC_INCOMPLETE_TEMP

Initialize Connections

cessing Factory JCO

Any help?

Regards

MG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam and Elena

I checked on st22, no error. I am struggling to access the developer trace, something is not configured. Just to confirm is that on 50013 port?

the WCB logon user has got the entire range of UME roles. when you speak about SAP_ALL do you refer to erp side? any way to import them?

WCB destination, l checked and did not find anything about authorization on that screen.

Any more advise?

Regards

MG

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I access the dev traces on my Vm like:

https://myvm:50001/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd/FloorPlanApp?home=true#

go to Log Viewer->View->Open View->Developer Traces.

Regards,

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena

thanks for the indication. So in the developer trace l get the following error:

Caused by: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (127) JCO_ERROR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND : Field CONSIDERDEFAULTVALUES not a member of INPUT

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.AbstractMetaData.indexOf(AbstractMetaData.java:384)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.AbstractRecord.setValue(AbstractRecord.java:3800)

at com.sap.wec.tc.core.common.helpvalues.backend.impl.IsaHelpvaluesGenericExt.call(IsaHelpvaluesGenericExt.java:103)

at com.sap.wec.tc.core.common.helpvalues.backend.impl.erp.HelpValuesSearchERP.callIsaHelpvaluesGenericExt(HelpValuesSearchERP.java:51)

at com.sap.wec.tc.core.common.helpvalues.backend.impl.HelpValuesSearchSAP.getHelpValues(HelpValuesSearchSAP.java:230)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1529.invoke(Unknown Source)

Regards

MG

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, good to know I'll look up what note do you miss for your backend BUT it also could be that you applied a note for the backend in the last days but did not empty your JcoCache. You could try in the meanwhile to empty your JCo cache(viy nwa or restart your vm) and see if the problem is still there.

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Apply the note 1700494

2) empty your JCo cache (via NWA or restart VM)

Regards,

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elena you are fantastic, thank you very much

Best regards

MG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adam_ebert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

st22 and traces are definitely good starting points.

In case there you don't find the needed hints what's going wrong, please try to assign full authorization roles (for example based on SAP_ALL) and assign them to your WCB destination and to your WCB logon user.

(Of course please revert such changes latest in your productive system because usage of such roles may lead to security issues.) 

Best regards,

Adam

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to look in st22  the ERP backend? (one RFC is called at save time but I kind of doubt this is causing the problem) .I would still check it.

How about the developer traces on NWA? did you check them?

Regards,

Elena