cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add or Update document; rows are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an error when adding good return base on delivery, error : cannot add or update this document; rows are missing [Returns-rows-row number].

But when I try to add it using managers user it added successfully and if I change the document owner of the document.

What should I check on it?

Thanks,

Lean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VamcParimisetti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lean,

If you are using DataOwner Ships then Verify Whether the user is having access to add the Goods Return.

Refer SAP Note 1116404 - Missing row message with data ownership control

Symptom

You are using data ownership control for all users. When logon to Business One with a non-super user, and trying to add a marketing document, you get an error message as below:
'Cannot add or update this document, its rows are missing.'
However, a super user can still add the document.
This can also happen when turning a draft to a formal document.

Cause

Consulting

Solution

This is not a missing row issue. Please check whether the owner of the  document is the user who is using Business One. When using data ownership control, the person who is adding the document needs to have the authorization to access the document as per the settings in the data ownership. Please go to the 'Employee Master Data', search for the employee with current user code, then go to 'Data Ownership Authorization', and compare his/her name with the owner's name on the document to be added, see if current user has enough authorization to access the document. Change the owner of the document before adding if necessary.

Regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Will you help me on how I can check it, the owner and user has same member on the team and same branch,

see attached screenshot for Data Ownership.

This is for the owner of the delivery:

This is the user to add the Goods Return based on delivery:

VamcParimisetti
Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look to "Data Ownership Authorizations" under Administration-->System Initialization-->Authorizations

Regards

Valerio