cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No matching record found in RDOC (ODBC -2028)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I made one Print Sequence on Sales Delivery transaction form. When i am trying to click on "Print Preview" button, system gives following error message:

"No matching record found in RDOC (ODBC -2028)...."

Then when i m trying to go to File Menu--> Preview Layouts & then select same Print Sequence & then click on OK button, system printing all the print layout.

Can you pls help me to solve this issue.

I have been using SAP Business One 8.82 PL:04.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Dabhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VISHAL DABHI

Here is the content of  Note 1001878 - Template corruption after upgrading database

Summary  Symptom   There are empty templates in the database, which don't contain any fields, but are still shown in the list of templates.  Trying to open such a template displays the following error message: 'No matching records found RITM'.

Upgrading a database that contains such templates might cause various template corruptions, such as:

1. Fields background becomes black

2. Fields positions changes

3. The formulas in Formula fields can change

Other terms   PLD, Print Layout, Template, Field Position, Field Location, Black Background, Formula field, Upgrade, 'No matching records found RITM'   Reason and Prerequisites   Application error   Solution  

This issue will be fixed in a patch of 2005 A SP1 version, please refer to the info.txt file on the Service Marketplace to confirm.

Before upgrading the database, run the following query:    

select *             from rdoc             where doccode not in (select distinct doccode from ritm) 

If the query retrieves any results, please contact your Support Center.   Header Data    Release Status: Released for Customer Released on: 03.01.2007  06:59:34 Priority: Correction with high priority Category: Program error Primary Component: SBO-GEN-PLD Print Layout Designer

Here is the content of  Note 850813 - Records are missing after upgarde

Summary  Symptom  After upgrade it is impossible to use some of the print layouts. An error message is received : "No matching record found in RITM table".  Other terms  Upgrade, Layouts  Reason and Prerequisites  Bug  Solution  This issue will be fixed in a patch, please refer to the info.txt file on the Service market Place to confirm.   Header Data    Release Status: Released for Customer Released on: 05.07.2005  13:36:17 Priority: Correction with high priority Category: Program error Primary Component: SBO-BC-UPG Upgrade

Regards

Kennedy

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP notes:

1771446 - Error when using the print sequence function for
specified BP