Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Launcher "Transaction ICEXECUTE is unknown"

former_member219209
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Under shipping transaction assignment block in sales order screen I have link for corresponding ECC documents. while clicking the link the standard transaction launcher is getting triggered to bring the ECC document.

In my case I want to display the Good movement transaction type. The issue by clicking the document number link, ECC system is opened with start page and also showing error "Transaction ICEXECUTE is unknown". In actual case the corresponding document need to displayed in ECC system.

I have checked my logical ITS URL. In this URL function group IC_LTXE is used. But in the corresponding ECC system both function group IC_LTXE and IC_LTXR does not exist. Only IC_LTX is there. 

I have seen the NOTE 1021222 which will be used to include the function group IC_lTXE in ECC system. But my doubt is I am using ECC 6.0 with SAP_ABA version 731, but note was applicable to version 700.

should i implement this NOTE to solve this issue or error is due to some other things?

Regards,

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Vignesh,

were your able to answer your question.

We are facing exactly the same issue.

Do you know if we need to include the note 1021222 as well in ECC 6.0 system?

How did you solve the problem with "Transaction ICEXECUTE is unknown"?

Thank you for your short reply.

Kind regards

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello slawomir

For ECC 6.0 you do not need this note.

JUst check weather your maintained the url like thi

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE

in the transaction crms_cross_sys_ic for your system in CRM

Regards

Naresh

former_member219209
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Slawomir,

Yes, solution suggested by Naresh was correct.Please check the URL.

In my case URL is maintained wrongly. Tilted '~' symbol was missed in my URL before transaction parameter.

Wrong one:  http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE

Correct one: http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE

After correcting this it worked fine. Hope this solve your problem.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh, hi Naresh,

we are using exactly the URL that you mentioned.

But the problem still exists.

I'm totaly stuck.

We try to call the transaction MMBE in ERP and we use the procedure as described in the CRM Best Practices.

The connection to the ERP system itself works. Means we see the webgui, but with the error mentioned above by Vignesh.

If I call the transaction MMBE there directly it works.

There cannot be the issue of authorisation neither, because in all systems I use SAP_ALL.

Any ideas, any clues??? Please advice.

Kind regards

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you maintain the url for ERP system as well

go to tcode CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS in crm system

and maintain the URL for ERP system  also to which you are trying to connect if this is not done already

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is still missing something.

Could you please do me a favor and try to call the URL in your browser directly.

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE

What happens then?

Do you get the message "Transaction ICEXECUTE is unknown" or what?

Thank your.

Kind regards

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Slawomir

i got a logon screen by directly pasting this URL.

can you  paste the screen shot of the transaction cross_ic_system_sys

Regards

Naresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member259099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you getting blank screen of transaction IC_LTXE with many empty fields, the reason may be regarding to webgui service log on process. to handle that according to sap note   1013376 issue#8;

- go to tcode sicf - service name: webgui

- find GUI configuration button at the end of the first tab.

- add the parameter ~NO_LOGON_USEREXIT to 1 .

- It will require the password of SAP user. I gave our standart RFCUSER and password then save it.

Please be sure you maintain this on both CRM and ECC systems and use the link  host:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE hope this help.

Orkun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you also try to put at the end of the link "&sap-client=XXX" and number of your sap client? Not sure if it helps but you can always try.

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=IC_LTXE&~okcode=ICEXECUTE&sap-client=<...

What's more did you try to run program SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL on your erp?

Check maybe also tstc object in erp, if execute method is available. If not copy object and create new one, to use it later in transaction launcher configuration.

Could you put a screen of how it looks like right now? What you can see on the web page and what not?

Best Regards,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

SAP note 917302 to introduce the transaction IC_LTXR in the ERP system.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Mukesh