cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0015 permissiblity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have an issue in IT0015 permissibility.  We have few Wage types assigned to Once and few wage types assigned to Several in table T512Z.

But the behaviour of both kind of wage types are same.

E.g. Once wage types are allowed to create more than one records for the same periods in IT0015.

But for IT0014 it is working fine,

Kindly help me to resolve this issue as soon as. It is very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to create 2 identical IT0015 with the same validity date and WT number?

As mentioned by Anwesha, even if you indicate that WT xxxx should be "once" in IT0015, you will still be able to create 2 of them for the same Payroll Period as long as they don't have the same date.

An ABAP programmer should be able to create a UserExit/BAdI that would generate an error message if you try to save a second IT0015 with the same WT in a single Payroll Period (or single Year), but you should also be able to achieve that through a Personal Calculation Rule inserted in your Payroll Schema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Yes, we are able to create two identical record for IT0015 having permissiblity as 'Once'.

Is any subscreen for infotype will over ride the standard time constraint?

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So please request abap to check condition in userexit (our last option 😞 userexit is: EXIT_SAPFP50M_002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu

In IT0015 the data is stored on one particular date, not for a period.

in the restriction in the table of permitted wage type it is restricting you to update same wage type for the same employee on the same date. In this case if you try to maintain same record for the same employee on the same date one message will be displayed below stating " This entry deleted a record".

But, if you try to maintain a record for the same employee for the same wage type on a different date of the same month it will allow to create. it is the standard behavior.

IT0014 maintains the data for a certain period (mainly monthly/ ENDDA 31.12.9999).

SO, the wage type's validity persists for a period and that is the reason the restriction works as per your requirement.

Cheers

Anwii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwii,

Yes, what ever you said is correct. But in my system, it is allowing to store the same wage type for same employee on same date with multiple times.

Eg:

We have a WT- 9999 for IT0015.

Permissibility in T512Z is set as Once.

Valid upto 31.12.9999

When i save for an employee x , it is allowing to store the WT9999 multiple times on same date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the time constraint class of IT0015 in V_T582A.

It should be T.

All the best.

Cheers

Anwii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwii,

I have maintained the same.

Thanks

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please remove create w/o end: make it blank.

Hope it helps!

Regards!

Woody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Still the issue persists after the changes suggested by me and Woody?

Cheers

Anwii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We already have the same configuration as you have mentioned.

This issue is coming for all WT's in IT0015, not for IT0014. We are comparing both the configuration. But still we could not sort it out.

Please help me to resolve it.

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite strange :-?

After you changed IT0015 as I suggested, how is the enddate in IT15? (It's should be equal begindate)

As you said in previous entry:

We have a WT- 9999 for IT0015.

Permissibility in T512Z is set as Once.

Valid upto 31.12.9999

If you don't see in PA20 / PA30 please check in T-code SE16.

Anyway log out and log in system again After receiving your fb, I will investigate more

Regards!

Wooody

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabhu,

Just to be sure plz check the Start date and End date of IT15 in T512Z .

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

indeed its strange..

probably you are configuring wagetype of different country grouping and at infotype 0015 you are using wage of different country grouping.

go to sm30 again put the view name V_T512Z select maintain, select correct country grouping. select the wagetype and then select once and save.

note: I tried to delimit the record at V_T512Z but its seems that it delimits but same value stored for the whole period.

Hope this will help.

Tausif

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let's check Time Constraint of 2 IT0014 and IT0015 in V_T582A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

The time constraint for IT0014 and IT0015 are same. And also the time constraint for these inoftypes will override by T591B.

Thanks

Prabhu

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Anwii suggested, could you please try to create new record for this wage type but in the next day or some thing?

When payroll run, it will pick up all records in IT0015 that their date in payroll period (normally it's from 1st until EOM end of month).