Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Batch Input Session error in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to upload Vendor master using LSMW. I can display all the converted data perfectly but when I am trying to create a Batch input session I am getting an pop-up which states as "Editing is terminated"

I see my session in T.code  SM35 but there are but with 'Zero' under all the columns in the session overview Total number of Transaction, Transaction with errors, Transaction processed,  screens.

Any one has any idea what I am missing in this process.

Thank you,

Parvez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the "Transaction xk01 is not supported" of interest, not you, did you try FK01 (or XK01 in uppercase ?)

Regards,

Raymond

8 REPLIES 8

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the "Transaction xk01 is not supported" of interest, not you, did you try FK01 (or XK01 in uppercase ?)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried 'XK01' with uppercase and still the same issue, any idea?

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I tried to with FK01 but still having the same issue..

0 Kudos

Have you seen the OSS notes 110330 and 81869 which can be found when you search with the error message number FB109?

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have seen the OSS notes which you have mentioned, and it clearly states the error with the Program, Just wondering is there any other way to solve this issue.

Or do you recommend anything to follow to successfully load the Vendor master records.

Thank you,

MPS

0 Kudos

As this is ABAP forum I always suspect that there some modifcation done to standard programs, thats why I mentioned the notes.

These notes are pretty old, especially one of them describes an error for an ancient release. In which release are you working?

Did you develope this LSMW object from scratch, or did you copy it from whatever source and just changed the one or other thing?

0 Kudos

Jurgen,

We are on ECC 6.0.

Yes this notes seems to be quite old but still I am getting the same error which mentioned in the notes.

I have created the LSMW object from the scratch, everything is working fine till the step "Read Data". The problem occurs when we convert the data and create a session for the upload.

SreekanthKrishn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Parvez,

You can try executing the session manually once and see if it works.

Thanks,

Sreekanth