cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.1 Seeburger AS2 Decryption_Error after SPS15 installment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Seeburger AS2 decryption. Every encrypted messge (inbound and outbound) is getting an error:

Below is the error message from Seeburger workbench for an incoming message.

The configuration worked already, but now we had to install SPS 15.

Error while parsing AS2 message: DECRYPTION_ERROR # Error while loading decryption certificate: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve certificate TRUSTED\Seeburger_Adapter\SIG_CBWE_2014.com.seeburger.ediint.edi.EDIMessageException: cannot decrypt message (certificate or private key missing

Please let me know, how to solve.

Thanks and best regards.

Frank

Message was edited by: Frank Ferlemann In the communication channel monitor it says: (outgoing message) Error type: COMPONENT_ERROR >> Error date: 2/25/13 2:19 PM >> Description: AS2 Adapter failure java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: java.io.IOException: org.bouncycastle.cms.CMSException: error making encrypted content. com.seeburger.as2.AS2Plugin.execute(AS2Plugin.java:379) [2/25/13 2:19 PM]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the below checks-

1. Check if certificate is valid?

2. Refresh certificate details in sender agreement/receiver agreement objects(delete the current once and select again from the drop down)

3. if problem still persists try restarting java stack, contact your basis team.

Check below thread

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2024925

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I did all the steps, but problem is not solved.I created new configuration and checked the certificates. Messages without encryption worked.

Basis team is checking the seeburger AS2 installation.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

which version of the Seeburger-Adapters are you using ?

Did you verify with the Seeburger Workbench/System Status that the "unlimited strength" java-files are still deployed ?

Kidn Regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is solved. SAP Basis reworked all the steps of the update and could solve the issue.

Thank you all.

Frank