HI,

I am making this scenario in NWDS 7.3

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28803

I am getting an error during deployment :

Status ERROR
Plugin : com.sap.ide.tools.services
code=0
Deploy Exception.
com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DependenciesResolvingException.
Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:862)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259)
at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:105)
at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deployFiles(EngineDcDeployService.java:257)
at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deploy(EngineDcDeployService.java:135)
at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.actions.dc.DcDeployAction$5$1.run(DcDeployAction.java:282)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Nested exceptions :com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DependenciesResolvingException: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.
atcom.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DependencyResolver.resolve(DependencyResolver.java:71)
atcom.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.resolveDeploymentBatch(DeployerImpl.java:890)
atcom.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deployInternal(DeployerImpl.java:403)
atcom.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:228)
atcom.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployerImplp4_Skel.java:910)
atcom.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:466)
atcom.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)
atcom.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:72)
atcom.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:43)
atcom.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:999)
atcom.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:59)
atcom.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)
atcom.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)
atcom.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)
atcom.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)
Nested exceptions :com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.sdu_deps_resolver.UnresolvedDependenciesException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3437] Unresolved dependencies found for the following deployment items: [

1. Component: name: [bpm_example_0~pr~pm], vendor: [example.org], location: [localDevelopment], version: [20130402142108], software type: [J2EE], csn component: [Default], dependencies: [[name: 'bpm_example_0~infra~sgc', vendor: 'example.org', name: 'tc~bpem~content~predefs~default', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'tc~bpem~content~predefs~types', vendor: 'sap.com']], archive type: [DC]
Unresolved dependency:
name: 'tc~bpem~content~predefs~default', vendor: 'sap.com' ( not found in the admitted batch items and the repository)
2. Component: name: [bpm_example_0~bl~caf~ear], vendor: [example.org], location: [localDevelopment], version: [20130402142132], software type: [J2EE], csn component: [Default], dependencies: [[name: 'tc~je~usermanagement~api', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'tc~bl~jra~api', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'bpm_example_0~infra~sgc', vendor: 'example.org', name: 'tc~je~webservices~api', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'caf~core~ear', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'tc~bl~logging~api', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'caf~runtime~ear', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'tc~bl~exception~lib', vendor: 'sap.com', name: 'engine.jee5.facade', vendor: 'sap.com']], archive type: [DC]
Unresolved dependency:
name: 'caf~core~ear', vendor: 'sap.com' ( not found in the admitted batch items and the repository)
Unresolved dependency:
name: 'caf~runtime~ear', vendor: 'sap.com' ( not found in the admitted batch items and the repository)
].

Any idea how it can be fixed ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please be aware, Process Orchestration which integrations BPM and  PI requires that both usage types be installed on the same server as a process orchestration instance.

Please refer to the Process Orchestration Master Guide at http://service.sap.com/instguides

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do we need to activate any component to use BPM in AEX..

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to deploy the dc to server where bpm is installed.

abdulbasit
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have BPM installed ?

You have a dependency error for DC "tc~bpem~content~predefs~default"

Can you check that "BPEM-CONTENT" SC exists in your system on NWA (System Information -> Component Info)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked NWA.

This SC BPEM-CONTENT is not available in my SAP PI 7.3 single stack system.

What shall i do now. Which all SC do i need for BPM in PI.

abdulbasit
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to ask your Basis guys to install BPM usage type into your system. (or it might be better to install clean system for BPM depending on your usage )

You can check which usage types installed in your system with :

http://<server>:<port>/utl/UsageTypesInfo

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have separate process orchestration system and separate PI 7.3 AEX.

the usage types and software component are in process orchestration system..

and deployment is failing thr..

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the version of your BPM server?

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi,
I went to Administration tab of PI 7.3 single stack and got to know -
NW731EXT_05_REL
jdk16
My NWDS is :
SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio
SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP05 PAT000
Is the version issue OR ok ?
Regards
junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why caf related stuff is involved in your bpm?

your PI system may be not able to accommodate the caf stuff.

caf needs CE.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for d reply.

can you please explain it more..

I have PI server , I have BPM installed.. What's role of CE and how this error is related to CE ?

regards

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

caf is one component in CE,

can you check if there is any caf related dc in your system.

don't know why your bpm requires caf

what you have done?

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NWDS i have created a sample project where start and end is there.that's it ..i simply want to deploy it to check whether its working or not.

but this simple process is also giving error while deployment.

caf related dc means ?