Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field in QA11

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User need to input some manual information while doing Usage decision in QA11 transaction.

So, I need to add one new field in QA11 .Please advise in detail how i can add one field in QA11 & the logic details. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with

Customer Exit :- QEVA0005 :- User subscreen for displaying add. data for usage decision

or

BADI :- QEVA_SUBSCREEN_1101 VE: BAdI Subscreen for Display of Data on Screen 1101

Thanks & Regrads

Bala Krishna

Former Member

Hi Pabitra,

Check in below way.

This Enhancement is available,but will not provide the update of data, look at the documentation via transaction SMOD.

QEVA0005

This enhancement is not intended to be used to change the inspection lot data. If the subscreen contains fields that can be changed, these changes are not copied into the inspection lot.

The enhancement i provided is intended to manage AND update customer fields in QALS (structure CI_QALS)

QPL10004

This enhancement allows you to display or change additional data on the screens for the inspection lot transactions.

All fields in table QALS are available for display. You can only make limited changes to the customer-specific fields of the table enhancement CI_QALS (forms the basis of the table QALS).

0 Kudos

Hi Taraknath,

Thanks. I already tried the Userexit QPL10004 . I added the new field in the screen exit but the field is not appearing in QA11 but this field is appearing in QA02/QA03 etc.

Please advise the steps how to get the screen field in QA11/QA12 transaction so that User can enter something before saving.

Thanks

Pabi

0 Kudos

hi can u post the code  adding custom fileds

for qa02/qa03

former_member386202
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use BADI QEVA_SUBSCREEN_1101.

Regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for ur help. I tried using that BADI but data is not populating into QALS table. If i am wrong, Please advise step by step procedure to use that BADI . below is my step by step procedure.

Method1

1) Created new program for "program Called" -  ZMM_QA11

2) Created new screen for the above program -  120

3) Under subscreen above program & screen are used.

4) One new field TEXT_INSP1 is created in CI_QALS so that this field is appearing in QALS table.

5) Then this new I/O Field QALS-TEXT_INSP1 is added in the screen layout of screen 120.

6) I never put any code in the PBO & PAI of this screen 120

Result - New Screen field is not appearing in the QA11 transaction. so could not do anything.

Please advise why new field is not appearing in QA11 although i added in the screen.

Method2

1) i am putting some data into 'Doc Header Text' in QA11 under inspection lot stock ( CAP symbol)

2) I am just planning to update this header text into QALS-TEXT_INSP1 by using BADI

3) In Method 'Put_Data' i put the below code but QALS table is not updating.

I_qals-text_insp1 = I_RQEVA-BKTXT.

4) Please advise how QALS table will be updated here. shall i need to put any extra logic.

0 Kudos

Hi Check this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3337165

According to this, along with the screen exit in QPL10004 you need to do changes in function module EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006 in that QPL10004 exit.

keep

e_active = 'X' in that function module then the new fields appears in QA11.

when you open the push button, Inspection Lot, you will be able to see that new field.

I just tried and it is working

Regards,

Swarna

Message was edited by: Swarna Munukoti

0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

I have done the following steps but still the new field is not appearing in QA11 for Input. Please advise where I have done mistake. Where is the pushbutton to click ? I do not have any pushbutton in QA11 to click.

1)  In Exit_SAP, i just pass the below logic.    

MOVE i_qals TO s_qals.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING I_QALS TO Ci_QALS.

2) In EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006, i pass the below logic

E_ACTIVE = 'X'.

move CI_QALS to E_QALS_CUST.

move CI_QALS-ZZTEXT_INSP1 to E_QALS_CUST-ZZTEXT_INSP1.

3) In program “SAPLXQPL” & screen 100 , the new field QALS-ZZTEXT_INSP1 is added.

4) This field is added to QALS table through CI_QALS.

0 Kudos

Did you

- Define a structure like QALS or CI_QALS in the global data include (ZXQPLTOP)

- Map in EXIT_SAPLQPL1_004 received data (I_QALS) to the global area structure

- Map in EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006 the global area structure back to export parameters (E_QALS_CUST)

- In PAI of the subscreen dynpro did you code a FIELD to move to global area or did you use in top include a TABLES statement and same structure names than in dynpro.

Your post suggest that was not the case.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi raymond,

Thanks. Here the point is i have added the new field In program “SAPLXQPL” & screen 100 in SE51 but i can not see this field in QA11.

One more point is QA11 debugging do not go to these user exits EXIT_SAPLQPL1_004 & EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006.

I have done the changes as per your instruction but still i can not see the new field appearance in QA11. user need to key in text data in this new field in QA11 & this new field value should be saved in QALS table while user post the quality inspection in QA11.

Please advise where i do wrong. r u able to see the new field in QA11 ?

Regards

Pabitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathibha,

Check the below exits.

Transaction Code - QA11                     Record usage decision

-

Enhancement/ Business Add-in

Description

-

Enhancement

QSS10001

Possibility of calling a different print report

QLCO0001

QM: Call alternative costs report from UD

QEVA0010

UD: Usage decision check

QEVA0009

UD: Predefinition of quantity to be posted to sample stock

QEVA0008

Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

QEVA0007

UD: Control of compulsory comment or long text presetting

QEVA0006

Entry to usage decision transactions

QEVA0005

User subscreen for displaying add. data for usage decision

QEVA0004

Exit for changing information line in usage decision header

-

Business Add-in

QEEM_OPER_ADDON

Functional Enhancements - Results Recording Operation Level