cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to companies in current server as algorithem is not update run common update security algorithem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Having installed SAP Business One 9.0 PL00, when I go to login in the demo company, system comes up with an alert having following message :

"Unable to connect to companies in current server as algorithm is not update run common update security algorithm"

This happens when I had un-installed expired demo version and then tried to installed fresh demo system.

Please guide on the same. Screen shot is attached herewith.

Thanks

Praful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor

Hi Praful Rajyaguru ....

If you have upgraded the SAP Server with the latest patch, then you should Run the setup and you will see the option to Upgrade Common,  Please select this option and upgrade Common DB.

If you are installing new Sap version and try to use old version of dbs including sbo-common you need to upgrade all your dbs.

Try upgrading Common upgrade once again.

This should help you to resolve your issue.

If you still getting same problem then if you have SAP installed in other PC and it is working proper then take SBO Common DB backup restore in your Laptop and then run common upgrade for the same.......

Hope this will solve your issue.....

Regards

Kennedy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dineshkumar_k
Participant
0 Kudos

HI sir,

You have to delete the common database and upgrede new common database of  the SQL  perparly the sap will work .. could you pls check it this .. i face the problme .. i did this way  working in properly ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz tell me what is the process of delete common database & upgrade new common database of sql

former_member191075
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

As Per rule Of SCN , You have to make New Thread for It.

Thanks/ Regards

Amol

dineshkumar_k
Participant
0 Kudos

HI sir,

You have to delete the common database and upgrede new common database of  the SQL  perparly the sap will work .. could you pls check it this .. i face the problme .. i did this way  working in properly ..

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos