cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backflush indicator in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

At the time of Order creation Co01 and order change co02, i want to set Backflush indicator in COMPONENTS overview only for DISPLAY  i.e. it may cannot be change. I want to maintain it always ON.  How i can do this in SPRO settings ?

Regards

Qazi Raheel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Qazi Raheel wrote:

Dear SAP Gurus,

At the time of Order creation Co01 and order change co02, i want to set Backflush indicator in COMPONENTS overview only for DISPLAY  i.e. it may cannot be change. I want to maintain it always ON.  How i can do this in SPRO settings ?

Regards

Qazi Raheel

There is no SPRO setting to make it display only. You need to use transaction variant (tcode: SHD0) to make backflush column in component overview display only.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the link to create screen variant.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction+Variant+-+A+Step+by+Step+Guide+for+Creatio...

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qazi,

Assuming that you have set the Backflush indicator to the components (from the Material master or Workcenter or Routings) as highlighted in the suggestions above.

If your requirement is to restrict/prevent users from changing this indicator from/within the Production/Process Order, You may wish to set up Transaction variants and assign them to the users.

Please refer to the links below-

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qazi,

You can maintain back flush indicator at 3 levels

• Material Master :-MRP-2 view  where there are two options
    • Always Backflush
    • Work center decides whether to backflush
  • Work Center:-Basic Data tab

This indicator is taken into account if the material master specifies that the decision whether a material component is to be backflushed should be made at the work center where the operation is carried out.

• Routing:- Component overview screen

Each material component is assigned to an operation in the production order. If a material component is backflushed, the system automatically posts the withdrawal only upon confirmation of the operation.

If you set the indicator in the routing, it applies irrespective of what you have defined in the material master record.

If you do not set the indicator, it depends on how the indicator is set in the material master record.

Also you can maintain the Backflush indicator in OPK4

Also check CO86 for fields selection

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Qazi,

I  hope your satisfied with forum member answers.If yes pls close this thread.

TnX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the indicator in MRP 2 view of the material master. through this material will always backflush. and if you want to backflush the material for just one order than you can do this in production or process order screen also

Regards

ahmed salman

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain over here -

1. MRP2 view of material master

2. CR02 work center

3. CA02 Routing

4. CO01 Production order

5. OPK4 all component(If you have missed above four place then system will pick automatically during confirmation)

Now you want backflush in CO01/CO02 as display mode then please create screen variant(SHD0).

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Qazi,

You can maintain Backflush indicator at 3 levels

1.Mater master if you activate bacflush indicator in MRP-2 view as "1" always backflush it is get automatically updated in order component overview screen.

2.U should activate "all component " check box in OPK4 parameter that means during confirmation system automatically call component in confirmation screen.

Hope this will help to reslove ur issue.

Revert back in case any issue.

TnX

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is number 3

i think you mean in work center master data