cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax code button under invoice tab in me23n not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have gone through the previous posts but solution for this nature of problem not found.

It is happening like in one system with 4.7 the tax calculations are visible after clicking the tax code push button in ME23N under the invoice tab.

But in other server with ECC6.0 and ehp6 the same document is not showing the tax calculations.

This also happening for a specific tax code, other documents with different tax codes are working fine in ecc6 server.

Checked the tax code and configurations along with fv13 in both the environment no changes are found.

The said document is a posted document in miro and gr all the relevant taxes are showing but not in PO.

Seeking solution for the same.

Regards

Alokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late update the issue was with the tax jurisdiction code maintained in plant and ekpo data...now it is resolved

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st check and find country code for your tax procedure assigned in t.code:OBBG

2ndly check- what tax code you are entering in purchase order and find your company code which you entered purchase order creation. Now check did that tax code created for that your company code with country code in t.code: FTXP.

3rdly check- tax condition type used for your tax code and find did that tax condition type assigned to Condition exclusion indicator(OBYZ- condition types) or any Routine assigned to tax condition type in tax procedure (OBYZ- procedures) which cause your concern

4thly check- did you are entering correct tax code in purchase order and is your tax code is a INPUT TAX?

5thly check- Excise rates segment and validity period set with Chapter ID in t.code:J1ID.

Regards,

Biju K

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If PO is closed and all transactions are posted, why you want to check the old po and the tax code. Is the same  issue  happening if you are creating a new po with the same code? If so, try to create a new tax code with the same condition records.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alokesh,

I can understand your problem as we have also faced the same with ECC 6.0 updation.

The problem is at the programming level. you have to log in an SAP ticket and ask for thier advice on this. I am pretty sure even tech consultants will not be able to figure it out. Same configs same coding same everything then also the system throws errors.

Kindly get in touch with SAP.

Regards,

Mayank

asimsharmacs
Explorer
0 Kudos

1 in FV11 . select tax classification and assign your condition - based on  Value and tax code.

2 Check your tax code is assign in country code -In
Spro – Logistic general
- tax on goods Movt - India - Basic setting -Determination of Excise Duty-Condition-Based Excise Determination-Assign Tax Code to Company Codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

client is using taxinj and all other tax codes for which the functionality is running not assigned to co.codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tax code flow into PO automatically by master data setting  ie...either by info record(Tcode: ME11) or by condition record(Tcode: MEK1), also cross check did you have condition record (MEK3) with tax code, which is responsible for tax code to flow into purchase order automatically by default!

Regards

Sanjeet Kumar

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the validity of the condition records in FV13.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked condition records in fv13 are with country code and tax code without any date range,rest the excise values are maintained in j1id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check is your tax code is assign to company code, also check classify condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is working for other tax codes and client is using taxinj procedure