Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDC error indicator

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i am executing the time evaluation run it is not proceesing for few employees in the live run and showing PDC error indicator in the 0003 payroll status infotype

what could be the raeson and how can i  fix the problem please suggest me.(it is an urgent basis)

Thanks & Regards

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Adding one point here - select all of the personnel numbers for which errors occurred in the time evaluation report and re-evaluate them using the PDC error indicator search help. You call up the search help using the input help for the Personnel number field in the time evaluation report RPTIME00.

Thanks

Siva

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Yamen_Zarnaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try to check infotype 0050 & infotype 2011 and PCR TD20

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ven,

Run PT40, select you employee(s) and click on "Error handling" button to see what cause the problem. This is a day to day activity for time admin. Most of the times time pair formation is the problem for example. You can find the errors in detail here.

By the way you have the error messages in PT60 log if you check "Display log" in selection screen.

Cheers,

Omid

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Based on your valuable suggestions i cleared some of my doubts

here i need on more clarification

when i executed time evaluation i checked the log and using PT40 i checked error  handling then i found that because of  warning messages(employee not at work,abscence < 1 day exceeded), PDC error indicator gets activated in 0003.

My main concern is because of warning messages PDC error indicator gets activated mean while when we execute the payroll whether it will impact payroll process or not.?

Thanks

Venkatesh

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ven,

If you run PT60 you will see this kind of message is yellow but yes you are right it will stop going ahead on next days.

What you can do?

1- Implement Automatic Absence Generation: In this case system will generate full day absence I think as a locked record. Then you can just unlock and re run time evaluation. System will consider them as absence days. In real case PT admin should do this as day to day activity. Then the next day by running time evaluation system will not show any error and go ahead.

2- Make a decision and put a record manually into 2001 as absence or 2002 as an attendance.

Cheers,

Omid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it's a planned working day and there is no any clock-in/out, no any record in 2001 or 2002. This cause the problem and system stops running time evaluation for these kind of employees.

Regards,

Omid

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

An example when system sets up PDC Indicator is when employee has employee Group/Subgroup for which groupings have not been set. Therefore complex error follows

Regards

Ajay

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using T-Code PU03 to modify PDC information & How PT60 start to understand how Time Evaluation start

Regards!

Woody

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh ,

Make sure If time evaluation is terminated due to an error, the PDC error indicator field in the Payroll Status infotype (0003) is activated.

It generally begins on the day following the last day to have been evaluated without errors. This date is show in the Recalculation for PDC field in the Payroll Status infotype (0003).

Thanks

Siva

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Please share the error screenshot, otherwise it is difficult to say on the issue.

Regards,

S.Srikanth