Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Error -206 in se11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I added a new field to my custom table at the bottom . During activation, it is failing.  Even If I try to activate thru SE14(database utility) i.e. adjust and activate table, I see Error message as 'SQL statement was not executed' & 'Statements of Table 'ZXX_123' could not be executed. But Table is activated and when i try to display entries in Table, it gives a Dump  " SQL error "-206" when accessing table "ZXX_123" ; Error Text of the Database: "Column 'ZVEHICLE_ID' not in specified tables.

I searched in Google with this error and could not find;  I searched in OSS Notes,  all notes i found was implement patches etc in BW/BI, which our dont carry any of them.

Any Suggestions .

Thanks in Advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

what's the error when you try to activate that in SE11 ?

Let me know

a

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the activation log for actual error code (SQL -206 (in DB2 ? ) only check that one field of the request don't exist in database.)

Else could you remove your field, reactivate table and execute once again SE14 ?

Regards,

Raymond