Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Stocks in TRM

raghibmunnam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it possible to issue stocks in Standard SAP TRM ?

Regards,

Raghib.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HHi Slaven,

as Juerg said, issuance is not available for stocks. It is only possible by product category 40. May be you can use product category  40 ( reference product type 04x-bonds issue), for your purpose.

REgards,

NIkhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

You can only handle issued bonds for fixed and variable rates in SAP TRM. The issuance of stocks is not covered by a standard product type.

Kind regards

Juerg Heiz

juerg.heiz@treascon.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juerg,

You said that the issuance of stocks is not covered by a standard product type. Does this also include 'Investment Fund Units'?

Also, what do you need to use to hande issuince of stocks (or other equity product types)?

Kind regards,

-

Slaven

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel your requirement can be met with product type 01A. Incase you elaborate your requirement, i can look and provide some inputs.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

We have several separate company codes that have financial assets exclusively on the asset side of their balance sheets. Each company code represents an investment portfolio managed in the name of a different legal entity.  We would like to merge those company codes in one jointly managed company code, but would like to keep track of the ownership share (especially regarding possibility of a future partial redemption or an additional investment of money by the owners).

One of ideas I was exploring was if there is possibility to keep track of the ownership share through issuance of some equity product type – Investment Fund Units product type comes to mind? If not, do you know any other way we could achieve what we want?

Thank you,

-

Slaven