cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBAN field in PA0009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing SEPA for our client. The Bank details, i.e. the Bank key, Account number, Bank Control Key fields are no longer needed. For IT0009, through PA30, only the IBAN field and BIC should be visible. IBAN will be a free-text field, on which the country-specific checks will be applicable. Currently, when we generate the IBAN from IT0009, it gets saved in table TIBAN. The IBAN field on PA0009 remains blank.

My question is that how can I activate the IBAN field on PA0009 and make it visible on IT9. I should be able to save this value in PA0009 (through PA30)  as well as in TIBAN. Can I load the IBAN data for existing employees into PA0009 through LSMW?

Awaiting reply.

Thanks,

Aarti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Spro > Go to Personnel Administration > Interfaces and Integration > Activate IBAN or you can directly go to T77SO and switch on the ADMIN IBAN Switch. X = Activate. Make sure you have make the field visible in IT 0009. also the Iban for different country is populated based on combinations of different elements in IT 9. Like in France. Do revert for any other query. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the IBAN functionality is already turned on in the system. But going forward, after SEPA implementation, we will not be using the IBAN converter functionality where the IBAN is suggested by the system.

We will be entering the IBAN manually. So we no longer need the Bank key/Account number fields. I want the IBAN field from PA0009 as an input field on IT0009. In table T588M, I made the IBAN field as required, even then I am unable to see it on the IT9 screen.

Preferably, I would like to use the IBAN field from PA0009 but if this is not possible then might have to go for a custom field. Any idea?

The other thread you answered is in the same context.

Thanks,

Aarti

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aarti

I got your requirement. Could you please tell me if you have made it input and available on the IT009, have to also enabled the IBAN activation. I mean can you try switching off the activation and make it available in IT0009 as input field.