cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in loans ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am  working on EHP6 PORTAL 7.03 ....as I using WDA, as well as WDJ for some specific services,which are not there in LPD_CUST ....LIKE LAONS,SEC 80.SEC 80C, as I have added Iview from portal and working on it....am I have a error in laons as it is getting error message ...like a maximum amount of 0 can be used....is there any BADI for this can anyone suggest me  what BADI is that, or I came to know there is some message class for this to implement..kindly let me know.

If possible kindly let me  know what are the correct roles we need to assign in portal for ESS and MSS from user admin for ESS i have assigned ESS with WDA ,and for MSS  i have assigned---  pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.addon.mss.PACKAGEMSS/com.sap.pct.addon.mss.Rolesmss/com.sap.pct.addon.mss.Manager_Self-Service

ESS -- pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda.Employee_Self_Service_WDA

Regards,

Jwala,

SAP-HR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Malayadri,

Kindly implement the below BAdI to overwrite or create your own checks over the standard validations.

Enhancement spot             : HRPBSINLOANS
BAdI to be implemented       : HRPBSIN_ADDITIONAL_CHECKS
Method                       : ADD_CUST_CHECK
Check the Changing parameter : ELIG_CHK_TAB
                               MSG_TAB

All the eligibility warnings which the fuction module gets through standard are converted to errors. If there are some extra checks which should be performed or some standard checks needs to be done in different way, then do the coding in above BAdI.

Because of warnings messages are converted into error, in ESS system is not allowing the user to create the request.Kindly do implement the above BAdI to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Excellent that BADI works fine,and no more error messages in portal when I am applying for Loans.

Thanks,

Jwala Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malayadri,

I do work in EHP6 Portal 7.3 SAP ESS Application.

I'm not able to view Loan Application in Portal.

In your prior discussion you did mentioned that certain Java services need to be activated for Loan.Pls can you mention which Java services need to be activated for to make Loan Application Visible in ESS Portal?

Pls do the needful.

Regards,

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jyoti ,

check below for this you have to create java application see below the screen shot : -

ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.benefits_payment/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.INBenefits/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.loanrequest

add the above link in launchpad and check in portal it will work :-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malayadri,,

Thank you alot for your immediate response .

I'll follow your instructions and will get back to you if any query.

Thanks,

Jyothi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri

Can you Check First Data,

Please Check below links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2007746

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1242331

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3223206