cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL0911N The current transaction has been rolled back Reason cod e "2". SQLSTATE=40001. (WIS 10901)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error when my report is scheduled, can any one give the idea/solution what is causing..

A database error occured. The database error text is: Error in MDDataSetBW.GetCellData.  SQL0911N  The current transaction has been rolled back because of a deadlock or timeout. Reason cod e "2".  SQLSTATE=40001. (WIS 10901)

Thanks

Muvva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Might be your Dba has killed/suspended your  report sql at database side. Try to refresh/schedule report some other time and capture if you get any more errors.

Thanks,

Suresh Babu Aluri.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error comes from SAP BW, it is a deadlock that can be caused by a bunch of reasons.

You should ask the SAP BW Basis team to troubleshoot , verify that the environments are in supported patch levels etc.

thanks

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All and I will check with BASIS Team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghu,

Try executing the report SQL by taking it from Query Panel>SQL script option on DB side to verify if the SQL returns similar error message. If that is the case you need to contact your DB guy to check if the query is ending up in dead lock situation or  if it has spool space issues etc.

If the query runs fine, then as Suresh said refresh/reschedule is the option to execute it fine this time around.

Thanks

Mallik