cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID in VB.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have added a COM Reference of SAP B1 DI Server 2005 into my project. But when i execute the code,

gSoap as SBODI_Server.Node

gSoap = New SBODI_Server.Node - here an exception occurs saying "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {F3D77DAE-6C14-426E-B56F-C550BDE8B09D} failed due to the following error: 80070005.". What is the solution for this. I just started migrating to VB.Net but this happens. Please help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello,
We are using Sana eCommerce and we are experiencing exactly this

SAP Error : Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {F3D77DAE-6C14-426E-B56F-C550BDE8B09D} failed due to the following error: 80070005 Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)).

We have done the producure above and we are still facing the exact same issues
Any other advice you could give ?

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Click Start -> Run

2. Enter DCOMCNFG and press OK. This will open the DCOMCNFG window.

3. Browse down the tree to Console Root -> Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer

4. Right click on "My Computer" and select properties

5. Select the "Default Properties" tab

a. Enable Distributed COM on this computer - Option is checked

b. Default Authentication Level - Set to Connect

c. Default Impersonation Level - Set to Identify

6. Select the "COM Security" tab

7. Click on Access Permissions ' Edit Default

a. Add "Anonymous", "Everyone", "Interactive", "Network", "System" with Local and Remote access permissions set.

8. Click on Launch and Activation Permissions ' Edit Default

a. Add "Anonymous", "Everyone", "Interactive", "Network", "System" with Local and Remote access permissions set.

9. Click on OK

10. Close the DCOMCNFG window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I found out the answer. I created a network service project. When I which to Local System, it will prevent the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eso se debe que se borraron las llaves del registro, vuelve a instalar el DI_SERVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. What is a network service project? Are you referrign to a windows service project in VS.NET?