cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide field in CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to hide the field 'Clear open reservation' in CO11N screen. I have made the changes in the path SPRO>Production> Confirmation> Define field selection for confirmation. I set the field as 'Hide' for field AFRUD-AUSOR in Production order confirm:initial screen. Still system is not hiding the field. Kindly guide me to correct it.

Regards,

Dharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Define Field Selection for Confirmation CO86 will not work in case of CO11N. You need to create transaction variant through SHD0 to hide the field in CO11N.

Please refer OSS note 540734

1. Question:

I modified fields in the field selection control (Transaction CO86). However, these settings have no effect during the call of Transaction CO11N.

Answer:

The field selection control is not available for Transaction CO11N. Instead of this, you can use transaction variants in order to modify fields. Detailed information on that is contained in the documentation of Transaction SHD0. Additional explanations on the difference between Transactions CO11N and CO11 are contained in Note 319232.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a Transaction variant using T. Code: SHD0 to hide the field 'Clear open reservation' in CO11N screen.

Check the below link on creation of Transaction variant.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40d1443e-0184-2c10-c68d-c612f771f...

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member200581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

SPRO>Production> Confirmation> Define field selection for confirmation >CO86 is only valid for CO11 and COR6 but not for Co11N and Cor6N.

You are using CO11N? In this case please create an transaction variant in SHD0 for CO11N.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Amit Kataria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can hide this field with help of screen variant by t.code SHD0

Make following setting as in attached doc.

K K Sharma