cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Center Download Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to download B1 9 PL5 from the software center and never quite make it to completion - the download just stalls and times out at varying stages.

I tried using the Download Manager too, but that doesn't start at all. It connects to my basket then gets stuck at 'preparing to download'.

I have tried the download from two different locations, neither of which I have had any problems with in the past.

Is this a general issue?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a problem on SAP's end. We were having the same issue, entered a ticket, and received this from support a few minutes ago. "At present we are facing this issue on portal with few customers, and our team working on this issue. Once the issue is resolved then you will be able to download the package from original path."                                 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From the comments that you can start the download and it dies off. Can you please check your IE settings that there space in temp that you have set in your ie to save a file .

Do you have any restriction of downloading a file in your network.

Can you pass on exact path of the file that you are trying to download and i can check if its a software issue or your issue. If we also face the same issue then you might have to write a message to sap regarding the download.

Do your S id has proper rights to download  ? Can you try different id in download manager.

Do you have license to download that software.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding.

We have ample space

No restrictions

https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~swdc/012002523100013101102013D/B19000_5-10008988.ZIP?_ACTION=DL_DIRECT

The furthest I have got with the file is 2.5GB of a 3.5GB, so I would assume my S id has proper rights. I do not have another ID to put into Download Manager.

Yes, I have a license but the licensing file doesn't really come into it until the license service is installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It looks to e issue with the file as the download manager has issues and is thinking about the file. I think that you should raise message with sap or raise a message to get the DVD posted to you. I think why the issue is as the file is too big.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol