cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : No entry in table T512W for key 40 M730 for time dd.mm.yyyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If i try to run payroll for one employee.

The system will throw below mentioned error.Could you please any one help me to resolve this.

I am using negative time management.

Error : No entry in table T512W for key 40 M730 for time dd.mm.yyyy

thanks & regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue and I am using copy of the time schema TM00.

I tried deactivate TR30 schema and run time evaluation again and its working fine now in payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can check the transaction as said by Omid & also check your Pay roll configuration any wtypes assigned/linked to M730 and if you ensure that there will be no problem from consulting side then you can raise oss note in service market place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Check below thread,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2121069

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kehar,

i am using negative time management.

I have checked from v_t512 table also but the wagetype m730 is not there.

could you please list out the some other table name .

thanks,

hari...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run once again Time evaluation & then run Pay roll...

Former Member
0 Kudos

already i ran time evaluation and payroll also but same error came

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to deactivate PCR "TR90" in Time schema which is using for time evaluation (might be forgot to deactivate not required or need to edit custom wage type as per business, In case of not required better Deactivate) .

Might be before first time payroll processing not done time evaluation. Next payroll before time evaluation completed.

Deactivate advised PCR in time schema then again run time evaluation (It will over right the Last time results). Then try Payroll process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I deactivated the PCR "TR90" in time schema and ran time evaluation again ...

But i  getting same error .Could you please tel me can i change some where inside schema.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Did you try the program I said you?

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please go to tcode sm30 and check the entry in table V_512W table.

With regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

already i checked with this table v_512w .But  m730 wage type is not available in that table.

M730 is not my custom wage type.it is standard wage type.

And also i deactivated the pcr tr90 in time schema and then i ran payroll for one month but the same error will coming.I am using negative time management..

Please give me the valid reply.

thanks,

hari...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

already i checked with this table v_512w .But  m730 wage type is not available in that table.

M730 is not my custom wage type.it is standard wage type.

And also i deactivated the pcr tr90 in time schema and then i ran payroll for one month but the same error will coming.I am using negative time management..

Please give me the valid reply.

thanks,

hari...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table view V_512W_D to make sure that the WT model M730 was not deleted by someone and also when you are simulating the payroll please by making it without payroll intergration and see if M730 wage type is getting generated ar not in the log.

Regards

AK

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I think M730 is used by another WT. Please run PC00_M99_DLGA20. Enter your country grouping by 40 and choose validity of wage type like 01.01.1990 to make sure you will see all WTs. For output choose Tree structure and run the report.

You should go one by one in output and find where M730 is assigned to. Then you can fix the problem.

Cheers,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Yes sometimes even std wagetypes will miss.

>May this is not available for country code 40.

>check for any specific note released by SAP for this or you can check with SAP(raising a note) for the model wage type to be copied to create this wagetype and create ourself the even the standard wagetype.

> Advise not deactivate any std schema/subschema.

> dont enter any wagetype directly using sm30, better to go with OH11

Thanks

Umakanth