Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Replication : some tables are missing

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SLT experts ,

I have completed SLT configuration and replicated most of the required tables.

But there is one table which does not show in in Data provisioning - Replicate pop up when I try to add that to replication .

For your information : The table is available in replicated DD02L and DD02T  tables in HANA .

I also tried by stopping and restarting the SLT replication process from LT replication system .

Please advise how to resolve this issue .

Thanks

Shishupal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it an SAP or customer table? If the table in the source is maintained in another language than you are logged in on the HAAN studio, it will not be displayed properly on Data Provisioning.

How to check this? Just write a select on the DD tables with where clause of the table name.

Best,

Tobias

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

It is a custom table .

Wrote  a select on the DD tables with where clause of the table name and it shows the table in DD tables in HANA as well .

It seems the language in which the table created is different from the language logged in to SAP HANA data provisioning .

Please advise .

Thanks

Shishupal

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shishupal,

the language is the issue. The Modeler UI cannot handle it so far.

But now worriers, there are few other options available to start the table.

1.) Change the language settings on the Modeler to the same language as the table is specified and you will see it in the Data Provisioning part.

2.) Have a look at this thread: http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/06/24/how-to-start-data-provisioning-witho...

3.) use transaction LTRC within the SLT system, there is also an option for starting a replication when you are at DMIS 2011 SP4 or DMIS 2010 SP9.

Best,

Tobias

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

I see the below are not available in our RS_ORDER table structure

TABLE_TYPE
NVARCHAR 64 Table Type (space = COLUMN, ROW, HISTORY_COLUMN)
REFRESH_BEHAVIOR
NVARCHAR 1 SLT behaviour for target table in case of reload (space/D = Drop Table, T = Truncate Table, N = Keep Table
LANGUAGE
NVARCHAR 1 Language for column description

I just inserted the table name in to RS_OREDER , but still I think language is missing in the structure of RS_OREDER it self , I could not see the table in data provisioning replication tab .

please advise if there exists any other way to have the missing table appearing in replication process.

Thank you for your time .

Shishupal

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is for Version DMIS 2011 SP4 / DMIS 2010 SP9 (or higher)

are you below this version?

Best,

Tobias

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Yes we are at Lower version .

Thanks

Shishupal

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shishupal,

I updated the thread for older versions: http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/06/24/how-to-start-data-provisioning-witho...

But in general I would recommend to update to the latest version.

Best,
Tobias

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

Yesterday I have created entry in RS_ORDER table of the required SLT schema in the same way as you explained in the thread .But still I could not see the Table in the replication.

I am checking if I can change the Language in which Table created to SAP HANA log in language .I will update the thread with the outcome .

Thank you .

Regards,

Shishupal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Seems the blog you mentioned is no longer available at mentioned link -

http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/06/24/how-to-start-data-provisioning-witho...

Is there an alternative link?

Thanks,

Anoop Sahu

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the SCN team did a mistake and changed the URL. The URL will be back soon - in the meanwhile you can access it via: http://scn.sap.com/community/lt-replication-server/blog/2013/06/24/how-to-start-data-provisioning-wi...

Best,

Tobias

Answers (0)