cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar Overview drop down list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have configured the Team Calendar to display 1 years of Absences and overview of 1 year in table V_PTARQ_TCONSTR.

As per the config Absences are showing correctly only till 1 year , but the overview drop down list is  not showing as per the config it is showing option to select  from year 2012 to 2014.

Below is the screenshot of what i am referring to overview drop down list.

How to change that overview drop down list, we could not able to understand where those parameters are passed, Is there any option to change that overview / restrict only to display only 1 year time period.

We are currently on EHP4. Please let me know if you need any further details.

Please advise.

Regards

HR User.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This year dropdown list is filled at initialization of application it self.

This values will not be based on the SPRO configuration. This is hardcoded in application level itself.

If you want to display only current year in dropdown list, then follow below steps.

=> Go to T-code SE80

=> Open the Webdynrpo component HRESS_C_LEA_TEAM_CALENDAR

=>. Navigate to V_TEAM_CALENDAR under Views node

=> Click on the Methods tab of view V_TEAM_CALENDAR

=> Here you need to create enhancement for this method FILL_DDLS and comment the lines as per below screen shot. Then it will show only current year in Year dropdown list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your help. Appreciate so much for your quick turn around.

We dont have that Web dynpro implemented / available in ur system. in SE80 it is showing this error.

Just a quick question BTW Is there any way i can change that overview in Application level rather than going for enhancement of the code.

In general it should work as per the configuration. Why it is not working in that way.

Please advise.

Thanks

HR User

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The steps which I have mentioned is applicable for EHP5 or above and ESS WDABAP based applications.

Are you on EHP4 or below and using ESS WDJAVA based applications ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes we are still on EHP4

Please advise how to proceed further, even we switched on trace to find out where that application parameters are calling. But unfortunately no luck.

We are exhausted with all the ideas.

Please guide us.

Regards

HR User.