Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAMANAGER - 500 Error Browser not supported

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am not able to open the SOAMANAGER (tcode) - giving error as follows:    I am using IE 10. 

Is there any browser limitation in this?

I confirm that the services are already in active state ( in SICF )

Can someone help me?

What has happened?

The URL call http://hocfb05cep.cfb.com:8005/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management was terminated because of an error.

Note
  • The following error occurred in system CEP : This browser is not supported
  • The error occurred on application server HOCFB05CEP_CEP_05 and in work process 5 .
  • The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CLIENT_INSPECTOR_CREATE_CLIENT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After installing back the IE9 it works fine.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hello,

I recommend that you implement the following note:

1724418 - WDA: Browser is not supported - User agent blocker

Best regards,

Maurício Grisa.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After installing back the IE9 it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an older post, but I thought I would add an easy way I found to make this work WITHOUT going back to IE9.

I am on IE11 and I just added the site that launches from transaction SOAMANAGER (from the SAP GUI) to IE's list of Compatibility View Settings sites (located under the TOOLS icon (where you can find the submenu INTERNET OPTIONS, etc).

Jeremy H.