Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error BCD_ZERODIVIDE with VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the short dump while creating sales order.

Transaction : VA01

Standard Program : SAPLVEDC

Exception : CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE

Highlighted code where short dump exactly occurred.

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error happens when you divide a qty by 0.these code lines are from any any idoc exit?...

0 Kudos

If you divide any value by 0 it will go dump.

you can do one thing before divinding put a check for that field, is greater than 0 or not?

if u_kwmeng ge 0.

-- put your logic here.

endif.

0 Kudos

Sooraj,

We are getting this exception in standard routine of FM IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP not in exit.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hemanth,

Thanks. And it will be more helpful if you tell us the proper way to achieve it.

0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Can you please provide the include name where this code is..? Seconldy please search for OSS notes if standard.

Thanks

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Nabheet,

Include is /AFS/SD_LVEDC.

We searched SAP Notes but could able to find only for VA05. If you can find anything please let us know.

0 Kudos

It does not exist in my system. I think /AFS/ is the custom name space which you have in your system. Can you please check if you can change it without access key.. Seconldy check how this code is getting called. Please provide the screen shot of call stack.

former_member289261
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The variable u_kwmeng is having value 0 at the time of execution of the statement and a number cannot be divided by 0 hence the dump. Check if it is receiving values correctly, and if yes and it can have value 0 then add a check for the variable like this :

IF U_KWMENG GT 0.

"calculations

ENDIF.

regards,

Ashish Rawat