cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Enhancement - view configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have enhanced opportunity component via WEB UI via custom usage.

Problem is only in P system. In D and Q system it works fine.

I have added one Z component.

In my Z component i have an overview page with one view (assignment block).

Now i have changed my Z component and i have added additional assignment block (by default in LAZY state) in the OVP.

When i logon with user with profile with SAP ALL i could see this new assignment block in LAZY mode.

If i logon with user which has no SAP ALL -> this assignment block is also seen (however its description is empty) but if i click on it in order to open it(because it is in lazy mode) - an exception is raised.

Diagnosis

An exception occurred during request processing. This was handled centrally. It changed the program flow and the result of the request probably contains errors.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Activate checkpoint group BSP_WD_EXCEPTION_DISPLAY. To do this, use transaction SAAB. If the error recurs, further details are displayed.

Exception Details

CX_BSP_WD_INCORRECT_IMPLEMENT - There is no controller '' in BSP application 'ZCOMP1/MainOVP'.

Method: CL_BSP_WD_OVW_VIEWSET=>BIND_LAZY

Source Text Row: 40

When i debugged this source: CL_BSP_WD_OVW_VIEWSET=>BIND_LAZY

i could see that me->view_area contains two rows (one for each of my two assignment blocks in my Z component).

One of the rows contain data about the 1st view which i have created and the other row which should contain data about the newly created view is empty. Now if i enter in debug mode values for the new view - component name, view name and so on -> this view is correctly displayed.

I have tried to put the new view in DIRECT mode in the overview page configuration - no change.

I think that somehow configuration is not updated - because i still see the assignment block in LAZY mode in the browser(when i logon with SAP ALL).

When i open the component via transaction it is in DIRECT mode - correct.

What could be the problem with this configuration.

And one additional question: how many ehnancement sets should i use. Is there a problem if i use one enhancement set for many component enhancements?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the issue.

Solution is:

I have opened productive system for modification with SCC4.

I have opened my Z component. I have deleted configuration of the overview page and created a new one, the same like previous. It works.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If working in D and Q

Try to check with whether your Z BSP application  created is activated or not in SICF transaction in P system.

if not activate it.

check

http://scn.sap.com/message/14404882

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish,

it is true that the web service is not active in P system.

I have activated it as you proposed unfortunately result is the same.

If i logon with user with SAP ALL -> it is working correct,

if the user is with restricted roles -> it is not working correct.

Regards,

Rosen

former_member188098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosen,

It should work. May be some authorization issue is there.

you can check more details using tc SAAB what is wrong happening there.

Regards,

former_member188098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosen,

Try to debug  WD_USAGE_INTIALIZE method of component controller where you have done binding with target and source node of two component.When you click on assignment block in lazy mode this method will call to do binding.

There may be number of enhancement set in a system but only one can be active at a time.but if you want diff enhancement set should be active for a particular user then you need to implement badi COMPONENT_LOADING. check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/51/dfdf460f464db1b483d9c2a1bcd488/content.htm

There is no problem if you use same enhancement set for number of component.

Regards,