Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Granular Transport Error

former_member611118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help with an issue we have:

We transported the whole environment from DEV to QAS successfully. We made a number of changes in DEV and want to move to QAS using granular transport. The transport releases fine from DEV but generates error in the image on importation into QAS.

WE have tried a number of times and granted the user all the rights with no success. Please we need the help urgently. What is possibly wrong

We are on BPC 10 NW 801 SP 03

Appreciate your helps

Regards

Seyi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sap_user62
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The first statement in error shows - authorization issue, check with your basis team

Check the below helps

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3239275

1727052  - User is not authorized to import content during transport

El.

former_member611118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi EL,

Thanks a lot, the note definitely helps. We were able to execute the import without error, but it seems the transport is not reflected in QAS as the target objects do not reflect the changes been transported and the modified dates indicate they have note been updated at all. Please see the transport log:

Regards

Seyi

sap_user62
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We faced a similar issue sometime back in our 10.0 system, but that was due to some errors in object collection and transport. Finally we had to restore it from the backup

I do not see any errors in transport log, can you tell the basis team to transport it once again with over write mode.

For authorization related messages -

Please run this program and check with basis team

UJE_VERIFY_SECURITY_DATA - in SE38.

Thanks

El.

former_member611118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi El.

You mean in delete mode? Wont we loose everything in QAS if the transport does not run through?

Just want to be sure it is save to do in delete mode.

Pease advise.

Regards

Seyi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member611118
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I still need help with this issue as transported objects are not reflected in the QAS. Target objects do not reflect the changes been transported and the modified dates indicate they have note been updated at all.

I suppose BPC suppose granular transport? What I'm I missing? Someone please help!

Regards

Seyi