Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLIX and MCIZ reports not updating in Fleet management

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have done the required config for Fleet management which is part of PM module,but while executing the OLIX and MCIX reports,data is not getting updated.

could you please suggest me why this is happening,however still i need any config settings as i am new to this Fleet management.

Please throw light on this which is very critical for me

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavala,

While looking in to S114 table there is a some amount of data in QAS system but i am not sure whether data is getting updated or not,could you tell me how to check it from s114 table.

After that what measures i need to take to update the data in S114 table and MCIZ Report as well.

Its very critical for me.

Regards,

Srinika

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, MCIZ updates alongwith S114. And about updating of S114 many things mentioned above in my replies so far.

About comparing whether your info-structure table (S114) is updated or not, it is comparison of IK17 output with S114 output with SE16 (Using same selection parameters) . This too already mentioned.

Now 2 things

Have you created this discussion just because of 0 readings message?

Even if this is the case, I've pointed out that there is a mistake in your OLIX execution (both target and source version are same '000')

This also I've pointed out.

OR

Do you have any other reason for trying for this updating?

You must be having some reason, for trying to update the info-structure.

WHAT IS IT ? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Jogeswara Rao K

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavala

While OLIX execution,inspite of changing target version to 001aso "0 records converted message" getting Pop up.

PLease find the screen shot for your reference.could you please help me out and one mor thing i find one preveious thread,which is similar to my issue infact it didn't given solution,please find the that screen shot also.

Regards,

Srinika

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenika,

1. What is the problem has not yet been answered by you.

If it is MCIZ report, what output you are getting

2. Target version shuold not be other than '000'. Only source version can change.

I hope you have this Configuration Document with you.

Jogeswara Rao K

Message was edited by: Jogeswara Rao Kavala

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

There is data in S114 table and version is 000.

Please suggest me what could be my next step.

Regards,

Srinika

cheniek
Explorer
0 Kudos

OK so this means, that OLIX is not necessary (as you have some date with active version which means, that structure is getting updates).

Try to explore it via SE16N and check content versus selection criteria which you are using in MCIZ.

cheniek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also, please check bellow threads:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1308021

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2114655

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1857853 --> here you have some info about measuring point setup !

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinika,

When there is data in S114 Table with version '000', what is the problem exactly.

Understand the whole mechanism.

When you read the fuel consumption (IK11), the IMRG table is updated. And this is the table permanently holds all the Fuel readings.

Now what heppens is, your Infostructure (S114) updates, as soon as your IMRG table updates (with a time lag of few milliseconds if I am correct).

And your MCIZ report takes data from Infostructure S114.

Now there can be situations where there is difference in IK17 output and your S114 (hence MCIZ) records.

This is when your OLPM and OLIX operations are needed.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, onething I've just noticed in the screen-shot you have provided is that.the source version and the target version are same i.e., '000'. This is not correct. you need to use OLIX only when you have created an updated data with temporary version using OLPM, and use the temporary version in the source version field of OLIX.

Jogeswara Rao K

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavala

There a large amount of data existing in IMRG table though OLIX and MCIZ T.codes unable to execute the report,could you please help me out.

Is there any config issue,please let me know.

Regards,

Srinika

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavala,

I did same what you explained in the previous thread,infact same pop up "0 records converted" message getting.

Could you explain me entire fleet management configuration and how the data to be entered and what t.codes used to see reports relating to fleet mgmt.

This is very critical for me.

Regards,

Srinika

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to enquire the IMRG table through

Tcode SE16

OR

Tcode IK17

WITH

your select-options like equipment list/Measuring point list etc.

This will verify how much data is existing OR whether any data is existing.

Jogeswara Rao K

cheniek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go to SE16N transaction and check if you have any values in S114 table. If yes what is the version number (field VRSIO) for them.

cheniek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi There

Did you correctly configured basic part (I mean steps in SPRO in path Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Master Data .... --> Technical Objects --> Settings for Fleet Management).

Do you get any values in S114 table (you can check in SE16N transaction).

For me it looks, that you are going to do something on the end of the process when the initial setup is not in place.

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Continuation to the above PLease find the screen shots for your reference.

Regards,

Srinika

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenika,

The solution is here

First create a temporary version say ' &(1 '  of info structure S114   using Tcode  OLPM.

Now copy this version  '&(1' to version '000' using Tcode OLIX (Mention S114 and choose Copy and Delete option)

Version' 000 ' is already defaulted. You need not mention. Now your Table gets perfectly updated.

The report MCIZ takes into account the '000' version only.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenika,

Follow these steps

OLPM

OLIX

Jogeswara Rao K