cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode for mass salesorder reprocess for output.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This thread has been posted already by many persons and also suggested few programs to run it...But it is not working. If anyone have come across scenario. Please suggest me.

I have 200-300 sales orders which i have reprocess for output.

Their is other way VA02-EXTRAS-OUTPUT-MAINTAIN OUTPUT. But it's quite lengthy and slow process.

Thanks,

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by reprocess?

Reprint output? If so, report SD70AV1A works. Just in processing mode select value 2.

Determine the output because at the time it was not? If so, you have few options:

- run VA05N selecting your documents in selection screen. Then in the screen sales order list, select one for update and once opened, save. This will trigger output determination and printing the output if set dispatch time 4. Repeat process for all of your documents. As this is tedious...

- you can use a trick: execute mass transaction bus BUS2032, select a field you don’t use in your sales order and update it. System while updating this field will trigger output determination while saving. Then undo  the changes in your sales order with same BUS2032.  For example, let’s say you don’t use field purchase order, then select table MASSSDHEAD_S, field MASSSDHEAD_S-BSTKD . Select your sales orders and execute. In the following screen set a value, for example, 1 in new values and click on icon carry out a mass change icon. This will copy value 1 to your sales documents. Save. Open a new session to check the results in your sales orders. Come back to mass tcode session, now to undo the changes. New values is now empty, click on icon carry out a mass change icon (this will remove value 1 from your sales orders) and save.  Be careful when selecting sales order to change.

- Finally, ask an abaper to create a simple program that opens for change and saves your sales orders

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in MASS option, instead of value 1 you can use . (a dot) so that in case you've defined dispatch time 4 for your output and you print field purchase order in it, it won't be confusing...

Regards,

JM

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

In the MASS, I'm not able to find the above said field name.  How to insert the selected field?

What do you mean by reprocess?-- User has created 200-300 SO's for this orders, system has not determined output. Later we realized output not maintained. then we maintained the output.

Now for new SO system is determining the output that's all right now.

but for the SO's already created, to determine Output, I have to reprocess the SO.

Now my query is how to do the reprocess for the SO's for output.

Thanks,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Understood the meaning reprocess. From 3 possible solutions, if you go for MASS tcode:  Run tcode MASS and select object type BUS2032 and execute. Then select, in tab TABLES, Sales order header data (MASSSDHEAD_S) and in tab FIELDS, select MASSSDHEAD_S-BSTKD and follow explanations I provided in previous reply.

Regards,

JM

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Issue Resolved. I followed the above said process, Able to reprocess the order.

Thanks,

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

Regards,

JM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 960611 - FAQ: Output control in Sales and Distribution, question 2. Run report SD70AV1A.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This program is SD70AV1A is not working. Please let me know is there any other way to do it.