Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Business One failed. (-8037)

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm getting an error while configure Cockpit\Dashboard on SLD - Test connection of B1DI

Connect to xxxx (B1DI) failed.

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-8037) Failed to connect or logon to SLD, please check connection parameters and configure file

According to B1ic_Troubleshooting Guide

• Root cause 1: license Server address is incorrectly entered in the SLD
  • Solution 1: Ensure the license Server address is entered as it appears in Service Manager > License Manager > Settings > License Server. E.g. you may need to change it from [servername]:30000 to localhost:30000 or [IP-address]:30000.

I have edited with all three options(servername, IP, localhost) same error. I even test with changing the names on License Server setting but no result.

I even restart the server several times. But same error.  Anyone can help me out ??

SBO: 9.0 PL5

Integration: 900.057.05

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Mustafa

Have you got solution for this, because I also facing same issue if you solved means please help me out.

Thanks

Karthick S

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Karthick,

Sorry brother its a year old question. It get solved but didnt remember for which client i have asked or what was the resolution.

have you check these

5 Error:com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-8037) Failed to connect or logon to SLD, please check connection parameters and configure file

Root Cause 1

The address entered in the licenseServer field in the SLD entry is incorrect.

Solution 1

1. To check the license server address, choose Start → All Programs → SAP Business One → Server Tools → Service Manager, from the

Service dropdown list, select License Manager and click the Settings button.

2. Enter the information as it appears in the License Server and Port Number fields, for example, [servername]:30000, localhost:30000 or [IPaddress]:30000

Root Cause 2

The address entered in the B1Server field in the SLD entry is not set identical with the server name in the System Landscape Directory.

Solution 2

1. Access SAP Business One System Landscape Directory.

- On Windows: https://MY_SERVER:30010/ControlCenter

- On HANA: https://MY_SERVER:40000/ControlCenter/

2. If your browser ask for security certification just continue to the website.

3. Log in, using the default user "B1SiteUser.

4. In the tab Servers and Companies check the value in Server Name field.

5. If no entry exists in Servers section, click on Add, and add your server name and IP. Click on the entries to ensure that all SBO companies are listed on the

"Companies" area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa

Thanks for your reply brother.

I got solution:

Solution:

instated of server name i given IP address so now its working 🙂

Thank you brother.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

wale_adegbola
Participant
0 Kudos

First you go to C/Users/APP Data/Local and display hidden files and then delete SAP Folder,uninstall and then re-install again. This will resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same error but the resolution was different for me... I thought I'd post my solution so others might not have to pull their hair out for such a silly miss.

I hadn't explicitly set the LicenseServer Property on the Company object before invoking the Connect() method.

This may not be what you've run into, but In my case the application worked fine without setting this property while running on a Windows 7 32-bit, but failed to connect when running on Windows 7 and Windows 8 64-bit (with the same -8037 error described in this thread).

I knew it had to be in my code because I was able to connect to SAP with the SAP Desktop Client, but unable to connect via a .NET application using the API.

e.g.

This snippet worked for me... My original code was missing the bolded line in this snippet:

var company = new SAPbobsCOM.Company

{

Server = DatabaseServer,

LicenseServer = DatabaseServer,

DbServerType = SAPbobsCOM.BoDataServerTypes.dst_MSSQL2008,

CompanyDB = Database,

DbUserName = DatabaseUsername,

DbPassword = DatabasePassword,

UserName = SapUsername,

Password = SapPassword,

language = SAPbobsCOM.BoSuppLangs.ln_English,

UseTrusted = false

};

if (company.Connect() != 0)

company.GetLastError(out sapErrorCode, out sapErrorDescription);

--S.B. Cote

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check your firewall in the server

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firewall is off. Still dont get whats the issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Please check new version the SAP Business One 9.0 PL08 

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3381940

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3334643

Regards,

Marcelo Silva Santos

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Ref to your given links, I have checked with all three possibilities as i have described in my question but cant resolve

Regarding the updated patch level they have upgrade the Integration as well but Upgradation is new chapter