Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy message not arriving in PI

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I was checking a message in sxi_monitor that is in Recorded status. Then I've accidentally deleted the inbound queue where the message is. Now, when I trigger the proxy message from the sender, the messages are no longer arriving in PI. Was it because of the deleted queue?

Appreciate any assistance regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Check the mesasges in ECC MONI. Also check the queues SMQ1 and SMQ2 to see if there are any errors on the queue.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

Thanks for the advice. I'm seeing the messages in ECC Moni in System Error status.

Here's the error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--  Call Integration Server

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <title> 500 Internal Server Error </title> <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"> <style type="text/css"> body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; } h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;colo r:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;marg in-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:# 333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize { color:#333333;background-color:#C8E3FF;padding:5px;}.note { color:#CC6600;}a{ font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:# 336699; }a:visited { color:#001166; }a:hover { text-decoration:none; } </style> </head> <body> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td> <h1> Error when processing your request </h1> <br> <h2> What has happened? </h2> <p> The URL http://<host><port>/sap/xi/engine/ was not called due to an error. </p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>   </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="emphasize"> <strong> Note </strong> <br> <ul> <li> The following error text was processed in system <% =SYSYSID%>: <b> SQL error on the database occurred when accessing a table. </b> </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The error occurred on the application server <% =INSTANCEID%> and in the work process <% =WORKPROCESSID%>. </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The termination type was: RABAX_STATE </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The ABAP call stack was: <br> Method: WRITE_MSG_HISTORY of program CL_XMS_PERSIST================CP<BR>Method: INSERT_MSG_MASTER of program CL_XMS_PERSIST================CP<BR>Method: INSERT_MSG_ALL of program CL_XMS_PERSIST================CP<BR>Method: INSERT_MSG of program CL_XMS_PERSIST================CP<BR>Method: INSERT_MSG_PUB of program CL_XMS_PERSIST================CP<BR>Method: WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST of program CL_XMS_MESSAGE_PERS_MAN=======CP<BR>Method: PERSIST_AND_SCHEDULE of program CL_XMS_MESSAGE_PERS_MAN=======CP<BR>Method: CALL_PIPELINE_ASYNC of program CL_XMS_MAIN===================CP<BR>Method: CALL_UC_EXECUTE of program CL_XMS_MAIN===================CP<BR>Method: ENTER_XMS of program CL_XMS_MAIN===================CP<BR> </li> </ul> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>   </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>   </p> <h2> What can I do? </h2> <ul> <li> If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information about the cause of the termination in the system XIT in transaction ST22. </li> </ul> <ul> <li> If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information about the cause of the termination on the application server catan_XIT_31 in transaction SM21. </li> </ul> <ul> <li> If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information in the trace file for thework process 11 in transaction ST11 on the application server catan_XIT_31. In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. </li> </ul> <ul> <li> If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator. </li> </ul> <br/> <p class="note"> Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: PIISUPER -l: <% =SYLANGU%> -s: XIT -i: <% =INSTANCEID%> -w: 11 -d: 20131127 -t: 002627 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR </p> <br/> <p> HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error <br/> <p> Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team </p> </td> </tr> </table> </body> </html></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Internal Server Error Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Any idea? Thanks as always!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Go to transaction SMICM........Go to Goto->services......choose HTTP.....edit this service.........increase maximum processing time to 1000......activate this service....This may solve your problem.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Issue got fixed after PI instance restart. Seems that the system was overloaded as there were a lot of stuck messages in AE. Thanks again for all your inputs!

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure your message is sent to PI, can you check in SAP ECC SXMB_MONI, if the message is being sent to PI or if the message is being scheduled or something like that.

Check: What kind Adapter are you using in SAP PI.

• If you use AAE the message doesn´t appear in SAP PI Abap stack and you must check un adapter engine monitor.
  • If the RFC status is 500 I understand that you are not using AAE and message must appear in  SAP PI SXMB_MONI.
markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I'm not using AAE. The messages are not sent to PI. In ECC Moni, the messages are in System Error status. I've pasted the error log above. XI is the sender adapter the SFTP as receiver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Have you tried the option I have mentioned. Please try once and let me know if it workes or not.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

Thanks for the info but I don't have the authorization as well. I don't know what else to do with my access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

did you check the config setting in ECC . check whether the  Corresponding Integ. Server address maintained correctly in ECC

Cheers

hidayat

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hidayat,

Yes, configuration of PI connection in ECC is correct.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you deleted the queue or stopped the queue, check the sxi_monitor with schedule status.

Also check smq3 tcode.

Error which you posted is application error, is there any authentication set in the coding level check that also.

Error code is 500 so check the error in application level.

Regards,

Manigandan

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

How can I check in the application level? My scenario is proxy to file.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you checked the deleted message in smq3? . Set the break point and debug the code.

Regards,

Manigandan

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I also don't have authorization to SMQ3.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Check your error, it suggesting some Tcode, also you can find the dumb in ST 22.

Debug your code you will come to know exact issues.

Regards,

Manigandan

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Have you restarted the message in sxi_monitor?

Regards,

Mark

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Yes, and it just results into a dump.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you execute the RFC destination (in SM59 type H or type G) that is being used to connect to the Integration Server?

Regards,

Mark

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Connection test response is also 500.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

This is okay...It just means that you sent an empty HTTP Body, aside from that, the connection is working. Can you run SLDCHECK?

Regards,

Mark

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Here are the results after SLDCHECK:

Summary: Connection to SLD works correctly

Summary: Connection to the XI Profile works correctly

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Try to again register the queue in SMQR

Regards

Gagan

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Unfortunately, I don't have authorization to SMQR.