cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add/Create FPM GAF Roadmap Steps Dynamically??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to create Roadmap steps dynamically in FPM GAF.

I have a Initial screen with 4 radio buttons , based on selection of radio button I need to create different number of steps in GAF FPM.

I understand that we create dynamic steps using Rodamap UI elements in Webdynpro without using FPM.

However have to use GAF FPM and create steps dynamically.

Kindly let me know if this is possible or not. OR if there is any other alternative for this.

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

No you can not dynamically create steps using GAF, because in IF_FPM_GAF there is no provision to add steps dynamically. But you can don one thing like as per your requirement decide how many roadmap you want to display. Most probable it will not be more than 20 steps. Add 20 step in the configuration and then in the APPCC controller class you can handle hiding and unhiding the step as per your customization and changes of name as per your requirement.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I can find a method to hide Mainstep using IF_FM_GAF->HIDE_MAINSTEP. but I did not find any method to unhide the mainstep. Are you aware if there is any such method or not.

Also I want to add->uibb and remove->uibb dynamically from one blog I get to know that we can implement implement IF_FPM_GUIBB_DYNAMIC_CONFIG interfae . But I am unable to implement this do you have any ideab about this?

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

There is one method ENABLE_MAINSTEP in the same interface IF_FPM_GAF. You can use this for enabling the mainstep for the existing variant.

Also you need not to implement IF_FPM_GUIBB_DYNAMIC_CONFIG interface for adding the UIBB dynamically. Already they have provided the method to add UIBB ADD_UIBB. So that you can pass variant name and main step id.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta