cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype data is not displayed in ESS personal information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to add 0014 Recurring Payments/Deductions to ESS personal information in Ehp5. I've added necessary subtypes in SPRO, added infotype in HRPAD model, created new overview UIBB with CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW feeder and detail page with CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL feeder (feeders receive columns metadata successfully) and create new wires for all this stuff. But Recurring Payments/Deductions stays empty.

What could be the reason?

Best Regards,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found the reason - usecase for infotype wasn't correctly set

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First time it takes some time, double check all the configs to make sure everything is correct, most of the times there will be some minor mistake some where.

Also try this, create a IT0014 record which has a effective date as of today. Most of the times the old records which are not effective won't show up by default, we need to implement a badi to show old records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I've just checked in transaction GENIL_BOL_BROWSER. IT0014_REL doesn't display any data to me (however for tested personal number the data in infotype 0014 exists. IT0006_REL for this personal number displays data correctly)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program RPPAD_generate_hrpad_model and check if IT0014 is there, also from the transaction GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER  check if there is 0014 in the dependent objects.

Also check you if you might have to implement the badi HRXSS_PER_BEGDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have such a program in a system.

In GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER everything looks fine. IT0014 is there. HRXSS_PER_BEGDA is already implemented.