cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in realization phase of SAP FICO. We are implementing SAP in one of the sugar factory in kenya. PP implementation is on second phase. As there is no PP now, can any body let me understand, how to capture manufacturing cost of sugar. I can see some one has suggested in SCN CO production order and it can work like PP production order and we can get product cost. I am not aware of this scenario.

Would be highly grateful if some can help us to understand the complete process. If any one can provide me the config document regarding the same, that would be great help for me.

Regards,

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, CO Prod order can be used, just like PP prod order.. It has some reduced features

Create a CO prod order from KKF1 - > Issue raw materials into it... You can do activity transfer from KB21N - > Do the GR

Process remains the same as with PP Prod order

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay, I have been reading your answer since i have joined SAP. I am new in implementation, you can say this is my first implementation. Request you to provide some config document regarding CO production order  so that i can start my configuration.

Your kind help would be highly appreciated.

ashutosh.jha83@gmail.com

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu

Sharing emaill id is against forum rules.. Please edit your post and remove it

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I have tried either to delete or edit but could not get through as i am not getting any option for the same.

Sorry it will not happen in future. Request you to provide me the solution so that we can start configuration. Hope you understand.

Regards,

Ashu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request for your urgent help so that we can move ahead.