cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Candidate search not working in E-Recruiting( others searches for jobs and requistion working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Candidate search is neither working for TRM nor for requisition.

Iam in a fix now as the golive date is nearing. I have no clue as to what can be the issue.

TREX set up is complete and indexing is done and job search and requisition search is working fine.

We are in ERP6 EHP6 and a standalone I2B scenario.

Looking forward the response from all the e-recruiting experts especially Andy, Roman and Nicole.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Punam,

Have you run report RCF_CHECK_SEARCH_SETTINGS?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate.

I missed out on running this report this time.

When I run this report am getting couple of errors

However I remember using the standard settings for search in sandbox. So I thought I

can use the standard settings in development as well.

Here is a list of error am gettings->

For search template group 0010

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application cdcycandsearch does not have entry greater than 0

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application cdcysrch does not have entry greater than 0

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application tgcandsrch does not have entry greater than 0

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application trmcandsrch does not have entry greater than 0

Search Template Group 0013

Search templates  0070 0008 0002 0069 0003 0060 0010 0076 0077 are assigned unsorted to search template group 0013

Search Template Group 0014

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application cdcyreqsearchinternalpostings does not have entry greater than 0

Search Template Group 0015

Field MAX_HITS (00000) of search application cdcyreqsearchexternalpostings does not have entry greater than 0

Search Template Group 0016

ST 0077 (ERC_CDCY) and assigned STE CDCY_ADD_DATA_CLASSIFIC_DDL () do not refer to the same SPT

Appreciate your inputs!!

Thanks,

Poonam

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

That's not the standard delivery because then there won't be any errors. It seems you have adjusted the search applications and haven't typed any max hits value in V77RCF_SRCH_ATTC (standard entries are shipped with table T77RCF_SRCH_ATTR).

And for search template group 16 you have assigned a search template which is assigned to another search profile in V_T77RCF_SMASK.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Nicole for timely help...I have been able to fix all the errors coming under the search report and search is also working fine.

However am unsure of the various settings provided for the search functionality under the candidate search node and how it can be useful to make search more effective. Any Inputs are welcomed!

Thank You,

Poonam

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Glad to hear that it works now.

If you mean the search customizing in transaction SPRO, you can have a look at: Customizing of the Search in SAP E-Recruiting - Cross Processes (Recruitment) - SAP Library

Regards,
Nicole

Answers (0)