cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBAN Number's to upload in IT 0009 HR Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We want to mass upload the IBAN numbers into HR master for Infotype 0009( Bank Details). Only upload of IBAN numbers for employees who already exists. In IT0009 Country Key, Bank Key and Bank account are maintained for all employees. Now, we have collected the employee's IBAN numbers which they have received from their respective banks.

I have activated the switch in personnel administration ADMIN-IBAN to "S". I can see the IBAN field activated and appeared in IT0009 (Bank Details) with Propose IBAN Icon.

In PA30 change, when I select an employee and IT0009(Bank details) here when trying to store IBAN number, the system gives an error "Generation is not possible". I tried saving with other details like Country Key, Bank Key, Bank account number which already exists still it throw me an error message "Generation not Possible" and I tried in various methods without giving account number and it gives me a warning message "IBAN cannot be Generated" still I cannot save. We do not want system to automatically generate or propose IBAN.

We are on EHP6 package . Please help I want to upload only IBAN number to IT0009.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this may be useful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1683090

IBAN number issue in IT0009 | SCN

regards,

praneeth kumar