cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex=1 Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CA LL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=679 Transaction program not registered ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue in process chain for which data is coming from the source system "DATA SERVICES".

I am working on BI 7.3 .In the process chain , Infopackage is getting failed with error message "Ex=1 Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CA LL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=679 Transaction program not registered )".

Could anyone please let me know what all things I need to check in the source system to rectify the above issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that your infopackage is having a Dataservices flow in that.(3rd party selections).

Ask your BODS colleague to log into DS management console and check whether the BW connection status is in STARTED status.

Else, ask them to restart it.

Then trigger the IP in BW again.

Regards,

Prabhith

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

This looks like a connection issue to your open hub dest. have a look at the long text information behind the ? and ask your basis team.

hope that helps

Martin

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess as there is an issue between your source and bw system,

Take basis team help and try rectify rfc issue.

Mean while you can check at bw server
Tx - RSA1--> source system --> select your data service source system--> right  click --> check.

if you get error then your Source and bw connections have issue.

http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=353597

Take basis team help and sort it out.

Thanks