cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary Mileage Reimbursements Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to figure out how to run a report in Cloud for Travel that shows by line item how much I have reimbursed in mileage over a given time period -- the details would need to include the employee's name, number of miles, amount reimbursed.  I have wasted the last 2 hours of my life trying to figure out how to run it.  Can reporting really be this difficult?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Britt, I did just that but it wasn't giving me any data.  I've reached out to my implementation partner to see if they can figure out a way to get it to work.  This should be simple - just trying to get 1 country (US) for the little that we've been on the system.  Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is currently a known issue with the reimbursed status. I left the status blank and it returned results but with status as reimbursed there were none. I heard the fix was due for 12/26/2013. That might be why you aren't getting any results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about trying the report called Expense Reports - Expenses and Reimbursements.

Then in the selection criteria use value 3 for the expense type (or look at the value help for Mileage Reimbursement Rates). Make sure the rows you need are in the layout and click Go.

This doesn't give miles traveled but if you have the reimbursed amount and you know the reimbursement rate, you could do an easy calculation for miles.

It may be more difficult to calculate if statutory rates are used.