cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager and Change Request are not consistent error while creating task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we are using SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP8.

When I activate the Change Request Management in a Maintenance Project and try to create Task List. Getting an error: 'Solution Manager and Change Request Management are not consistent'

When i perform consistency check, It was successful and there is No error.

All the RFC Connection Test and Authorization Tests, are successful.

Any Pointers please, will really appreciate your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the below discussion

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1046727

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for you response.

I have already checked the above thread, I did not get the third point mentioned in that Thread.

i.e as mentioned below.

3) Go to central configuration(/TMWFLOW/cmsconf) in Solution Manager system and check if the system are shown green.. If not there will be a check list to make the systems green. For example no changes should be permitted in the production system.

He is talking about there will be check list to make systems green. can you please explain this in more detail?

More ever we have configured  Change request Management for SCM and ECC landscape, we did not face any issues,They are working perfectly, I am facing this issues only with BW landscape.

I have checked in /TMWFLOW/cmsconf, all development systems are Yellow, and QA and Prod Systems are in Red.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It was an authorization issue in the Trusted System, It was resolved, and we were able to proceed further.