cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while Setting the Acknowledgement Endpoint for AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the upgrade from PI 711 to 731 dualstack I'm experiencing issues with the SOAP receiver adapters. It seems that the acknowlegdements from the receiver are not handled in a proper way. The message is delivered to the receiver, but PI interpretates this the acknowledgement as an issue. The settings on the communication channel are carried out, so the message goes back in to "waiting" and is posted again after five minute. This is repeat till the message goes into error.

The error from the auditlog:

Delivery of the message to the application using

connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Exception
while Setting the Acknowledgement Endpoint for AE

The only note that came close / or could be the solution is: 1531423 - Acknowledgements from AE not received by IE

Despite the fact that the note is not valid for my version, the error mentioned is also differing.

Auditlog error within note 1531423:

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIProtocol/; Params:
Error while preparsing SOAP:Header - XML document not well-formed, {}, 2-;
AdditionalText: null; ApplicationFaultMessage:null; ErrorStack: System error in
parser

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Arnaut.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Arnaut,

I believe the fix for this error is available in the note 1939203 Synchronous Message fails in SOAP adapter in Integrated Scenario with error as Error encountered while executing mapping. We are in the process of updating this note with more details in the Symptom section to better match the error you have described. Apply this note if you are on a lower patch release.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

This might be the solution.

We've raised a call towards SAP and awaiting the response.

Regards,

Arnaut.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

This was the solution to my problem indeed.

Thanks,

Arnaut.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamhoot,

Good to hear that your issue is resolved.

i'm doing the IDOC to SOAP Asynchronous Scenario and i'm also facing the same issue, could you please help me to over come this and we are using service pack 15 SAP 7.31.

It would be very helpful if you give me the solution.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Exception while Setting the Acknowledgement Endpoint for AE

Regards,

P R.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamhot,

Have you checked your SOAP receiver parameters like this blog pointed ?

Are you using BPM?, in BPM there are some restriction about the acknowledgements.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No BPM.

The blog does'nt seem related, but thanks for the link.

Regards,

Arnaut.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kamhoot,

I have question, the version of SAP BASIS - Software component - is 7.31 or still 7.11 ?

Regards,

Viana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Regards,

Arnaut.