cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP Customer OnDemand with SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have to integrate SAP Customer OnDemand with an existing SAP ERP. As prerequisite the SAP ERP installation must have the following ABAP software components:

SAP_BASIS 700 SP18 or higher

SAP_APPL  600 SP15 or higher

CODERINT  600 ( COD_ERP_INT 6.00 ) SP 2 or higher

Our SAP ERP installation have the following components:

SAP_BASIS 702 SP 12

SAP_APPL  605 SP 09

We have to install the component CODERINT, but we didn't found the add-on at the link suggested by Installation guide ( Http://service.sap.com/patches Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP On-Demand Solutions -> SAP SALES OD Integration ).

Where I can found the add-on ?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sapna_ramaiah
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

You can find the component if you search in the path mentioned in the guide.
Hope you are using the latest version of the guide, as the text in the guide says the following.

Download the listed components
and the support packages from SAP Service Marketplace:

1. Go to SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/swdc.
  2. Expand the node Installations and Upgrades ® choose Browse our Download Catalog ® SAP Cloud
    Solutions
    ® SAP CLOUD CUSTOMER ERP INTEGR ®
    SAP CLOUD CUST ERP INTEGR
    ® SAP CLOUD CUST ERP INTEGR 2.0.
  3. Always ensure you install the latest version of the add-on available for SAP ERP.

Component

System Type

Description

CODERINT 600

SAP ERP

Add-On for SAP ERP

4. To install the support packages for the software component, go to http://service.sap.com/patches >
Support Packages and Patches >
Browse our Download Catalog > SAP Cloud Solutions > SAP CLOUD CUST ERP INTEGR ® SAP CLOUD CUST ERP INTEGR > SAP CLOUD CUST ERP INTEGR 2.0.

You can find the latest on service marketplace here: http://service.sap.com/cloud4customer.

You can also search on CODERINT under Search for Support Packages and Patches.

We will have another version by end of this Friday. Please check it out.

Also, please let me know if you still have problems. Thank you.

Regards, Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

Thank you for your support, but if I go to SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/swdc and I Expand the node Installations and Upgrades ® and I choose Browse our Download Catalog ®SAP Cloud Solutions ® I found the following links:

• INTEGRATION ERP / SAP SOURCING
    • INTEGRATION ERP/SOURCING 9.0
      • SAP SOURCING WAVE 9 ONDEMAND XI CONTENT - Installation

Is it the correct component ?

The version of Amministration guide used by me has been released last November, at the point "Attivation of integration with SAP ERP " the following components are required:

CODERINT    600 SP 2 or higher

NWSEXTFW 600 or higher

CODEXTCT   600 or higher

In the guide " Integrating SAP Customer OnDemand Wave 1305 with SAP ERP " with the specific integration settings , the components NWSEXTFW and CODEXTCT are not mentioned, .

Now I'm a little bit confuse. Which components are mandatory for integrate Sap Cloud for customer ( Sales ) with SAP ERP ?

Please consider that we don't use SAP NW PI or SAP Hana Cloud

Searching the components, as you suggested, I found only NWSEXTFW. Is it possible that are temporarly deactivated for maintenance for the new release ?

Regards.

Daniele.

0 Kudos

Hi Daniele

1. You must use the latest version of the guide.     Please download this from service.sap.com/cloud4customer. 

2.  If you can't find it, do a search on CODERINT. 

If you can't find it, then maybe you access to it- it is licensed with C4C and the person on contract is the one with the access.  Could you contact your Account Executive about this. It's the person on the contract who will have access to download the component.

All the best

Ginger

sapna_ramaiah
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

You could also try this: Go to SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/patches > choose Browse our Download Catalog > SAP Content > ESR Content (XI Content)

This path should have all the software components. If you still don't find it, then the issue could probably be related to authorization/license.

Best regards, Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

thank you for your support. I didn't have the authorization in order to download the Add-on.

Now I'm not sure if I have to install also the components NWSEXTFW and CODEXTCT, considering that we don't use SAP NW PI or SAP HANA Cloud to integrate ERP to Sap Cloud for Customer .

0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,if you don't have NW PI or HCI, then you still have the legal right to use the Add-On - that is included in your C4C license.  However, you have have to develop the mappings between the C4C Web Services and the IDOCs on ERP.   Please email me directly  - - we need to connect with your account rep.

all the best

ginger

Answers (0)