cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment error in NWDS for Iflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have developed scenario in PO 7.31 using NWDS iflow.

In development I have deployed the I flow correctly. Then transported to Quality system.

In Quality system, in NWDS iflow, made necessary changes and activated the Iflow.

When I try to deploy it, it gives me error as attached.

Deployment of integration flow 'XXXXXXXX failed.

An exception stack trace is not available.

eclipse.buildId=@qualifier@

java.version=1.6.0_24

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

Error

Thu Jan 30 20:49:09 IST 2014

Deployment of integration flow 'IXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' failed

Can you please help me to understand, whats wrong here.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the screen shot its showing as JDK is improper.

Install JDK 6u31.

refer the below blog.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48397

br,

avinash M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

I have not yet worked on the transport of Iflow. Do we need to deploy in quality system as well.

I though we will deploy it only in DEV and in other environment we will import it and thats it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transported IFlow will not contain all the information that it had in its source system.For example,password field in authentication will not get transported even though username will be transported.All attributes of a channel are not transportable (depends on the adapter metadata, which specifies whether the attribute’s value is transportable or not).

So even if deployment was successful in source system(DEV),we have to re-enter these details in IFlow after transport(to Quality System) and deploy it again.

Regards,

Logesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Logesh

Thanks for the information. This was applicable for normal object transport as well. But this IFlow will create the objects in ID as well right ..I mean we can see the objects generated from IFlow in ID.

so can't we edit the communication channel from object list with out touching the IFlow like the way we do it for ICO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajith,

It is not recommended to edit objects generated from the IFlow in ID.This might lead to inconsistencies in IFlow deployment later.Moreover,channels will be created in target system only when you deploy the IFlow, unlike business components which are transported along with the IFlow into the target system.

Regards,

Logesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the screenshot,it looks like your sender side is not properly configured (Yellow exclamation mark indicating wrong/missing configuration).That could be reason why deployment is failing. Also click on 'F7' to check consistency of your Iflow

Regards,

Logesh

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please make sure you have all the required business system/service in the QA and required ESR objects are transport to QA. This error is seems to be issue with objects not available.

regards,

Harish