cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production confirmation info mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

as you said, i have created a custome workflow with send mail step with the object 2116 and event is max.. for production order

confirmation mail to users.

I have given my workflow template no for triggering in Production order confiramtion process(CV02 or CV03).But the workflow is not triggering after confirming the production order.

Kindly let me know whats the problem.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member227140
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are using wrong business object . the business object you used has only one event  ProdOrdConfirmation.MaxDifferenceExceeded 

i dont think this would be triggered once production order is confirmed or released. please use business object BUS2005 . check methods created , released and finally confirmed.

first ask your functional consultant to create a order and check swel , please see if this business object and method gets triggered. if yes then use proper event and then do your task like send mail etc.

if any of of the business object is not triggered then you can delegate above business object BUS2005 . create a custom event in it and then look for a BADI/EXIT which gets triggered on production order conformed. in that you can use SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW to trigger your custom event . then you can follow next procedure.

if you dont know about delegation . please search in scn about delegation of business object and created custom event/methods/attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Activate the event tracker(SWELS).Create your application check in event log SWEL. whether your triggering event created or not ?
  2. If not check the relevant event to trigger your workflow.
  3. Check SWU3 - workflow config.

Regards,

Ragav