cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node missing to Define View Profiles and Assign View Profiles to Order Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings PM/CS Experts,

We created ZSM01 order (Copied from SM01) and Service product in Order Header is not coming while trying to check in Basic orders it missing

Assign View Profiles to Order Types in Menu path is missing (path Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Maintenance and Service Orders -> Functions and Settings for Order Types -> Basic Order View, and inside it the options Define View Profiles and Assign View Profiles to Order Types.)

Please guide us to bring same order tab as in standard Service order to Z

Best regards

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration in transaction code OIOL , I believe you would not have selected SERVICE check box against your service order type

SPRO--->PMCS-->MAINTAINCENC AND SERVICE ORDER PROCESSING-->MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE ORDER-->FUNCTIONS AND SETTINGS FOR SERVICE ORDER-->CREDIT LIMITS CHECKS, SALES DOCUMENT TYPES, SERVICE ORDER

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh it worked to bring Service Product in Z order type of SM01

Could you also suggest on the missing node in SPRO?

Best regards

Narayana

0 Kudos

I have the very same issue, EA_PLM turned on and the config node is missing.

Has anyone have an answer to this?, it'd be appreciated!.

Many Thanks.

David.

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

David

Which Switch have you activated? and Which node is missing? Please specify the node and better post the screen here.

Regards

Murad

0 Kudos

Murad, many thanks for responding. I had been looking in 2 seperate Sandbox systems and finally opened my DEV box and found what I was looking for.

EA-PLM extension is on, I'm not sure about what "switch". I have sent this issue over to my basis team for investigation as to why the config paths did not come across during our system copy/refreshes.

I have found several other ways of looking at this.

Transaction S_AEN_10000133 and S_AEN_10000132.

Transaction SM34 - vc_iwot_prof and SM30 for V_IWOT_LNK.

Here is the config node I was/am missing in my sandbox systems.

Thanks again.David.

0 Kudos

We found one of the switchs was not turned on correctly. The difference was in DEV everything was turned on, in PRD where the sandbox systems were copied from, the switches were not turned on. The difference is PROD vs. DEV stsytems.

Note 855959 explains this.

"As per note 855959 the original activation of Extension EA-PLM in PRD failed because the system was in Production mode in SCC4. We manually imported the 3 BC Sets that make up EA-PLM  (EA-PLM-AKH, EA-PLM-IMG and EA-PLM-MENU)"

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Basic Order View is the last on in the long tree of Functions and Settings for Order Types. Are you missing it because of its position.

See the attached picture.

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jogeswara Rao,

That tab is missing. not sure how to activate it?

Please respond

Best regards

Narayana