cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import SAP profiles error (RZ10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m facing a problem... I performed a system copy. When I try to install a new license (slicense transaction) it show me the following error:

The license key library has not been initialized yet.

I read the sap note 982056 (The license key library has not been initialized yet) and because of that I realized that the SAP profiles had not been imported! In RZ10 transaction when I try to import the SAP profiles the system show me the following error:

Default profile S:\usr\sap\IDE\SYS\profile\DEFAULT.PFL

Could not be read. The import is therefore not possible.

Instance profile \\SAPWD02\sapmnt\IDE\SYS\profile\IDE_DVEBMGS00_SAPWD02

Start profile \\SAPWD02\sapmnt\IDE\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_SAPWD02

I´m using the SAP* user (in client 000) because it's the only user that I can do the log in into the system.

Can you tell me what´s the problem here and how can I solve this issue please!?

Thank you,

samid raif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do these two things :

1.Clear the contents of secure storage with use of tranx SECSTORE containing source system entries in it.

2.Use tranx SM51 --> Go to ---> Host Name buffer ---> Reset ---> Entire System.

After that please try again to import the profiles from RZ10.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi samid,

for profiles:

Solution by manually deleting two SECSTORE entries.

Call transaction SECSTORE.

Choose "Execute" (F8).

In the entries that are displayed, delete the entry /HMAC_INDEP  /RFC_INTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM if it is marked with a red traffic light.

In transaction SE37, execute the function module RFC_PING with the destination NONE. If the system displays an error message, execute the function module RFC_PING again

hope this helps

thanks

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already solved this issue. First in way to solve the import profiles (RZ10) I done what you recomemded, I went to SECSTORE transaction and I deleted the entry /HMAC_INDEP/RFC_INTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM (read the sap note 1548256 - Implicit deletion of records in the Secure Storage ABAP/DB), so after this I imported all the SAP profiles with success through the RZ10 transaction.

Then I set the following three parameters in the instance profile:

sec/libsapsecu

ssf/ssfapi_lib

ssf/name

As it said in the following link:

SAP Library - Network and Transport Layer Security

After all this actions, I installed with success the SAP system permanent license (txcode slicense).

Thank you very much for your help,

samid raif

former_member215981
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samid

please follow note 1611854 to fix this issue, if it does not help please apply note 1000897.

Best Regards,

Yong Luo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samid,

Your system installation number is initial. Permanent  license is not yet apply on the system.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You didn´t understand... As I said I tried to apply a permanent license but when I try, it show me the error: The license key library has not been initialized yet.

And that is because (SAP note 982056) some profiles are not maintained in the system, but when I try to import the SAP profiles another error is shown:

Default profile S:\usr\sap\IDE\SYS\profile\DEFAULT.PFL

Instance profile \\SAPWD02\sapmnt\IDE\SYS\profile\IDE_DVEBMGS00_SAPWD02

Start profile \\SAPWD02\sapmnt\IDE\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_SAPWD02

Kind regards,

samid raif

0 Kudos

Samid,

the error is not related with the profiles and if they were imported or not.

The error probably is related with the parameters sec/libsapsecu and/or ssf/ssfapi_lib.

Probably the path of SSL libraries defined in these parameters is not available in the OS level.

Attach the dev_w0 trace and we can guide you where is the path that the SAP is trying to find the libraries.

Before try to fix the problem with the profiles and RZ10, you should correctly fix these parameters in the profile at OS level and point to the correct library at OS level path.

You can edit the profile using a OS editor, fix these parameters, restart the SAP and after this the license error will be fixed, therefore all users will be able to use the system and you can concentrate in the problem with the RZ10 and profiles.

Regards

Clebio