Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night shift allowance

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I've return one PCR for Night shift allowance It's working fine up to time management but coming to payroll this wage type is not appearing let me show you config step's

V_512W_B

T510J

Then inserted in TM00 schema

In payroll RT table

Kindly let me know what is the problem please help me out........! Where the exact config mistake....

Ur's

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

In Payroll Log, the time wage types are processed by function ZLIT. This function brings all the time wage type from the Table ZL into Table IT. Wage types in table ZL have an origin indicator. Wage types with origin indicator specified in parameter 4 are brought in table IT.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj Hial

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Really thanks for your valid response finally i got the solution

Then inserted in TM00 schema.

T511K: ZNSHF

Payroll PCR:

Then inserted in INAL Sub schema and inserted this ZNAL in IN00 schema:

Maintained 2011

PT60

Payroll:

Ur's

Mohan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, please colse your thread by marking it as "Deemed answered".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please share the screen shot of PT60 live run with display log on 02.01.2014 and do send the PCRs TE20 and TE30 on that particular day in the time log.

Do not minimize any rule.Send them as they are displayed.

Regards,

Bitra Chaitanya

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bitra,

V_512W_B

T510J

Then inserted in TM00 schema

In payroll RT table

Ur's

Mohan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I've inserted my pcr in TM00 schema...

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Check whether the rules YE20 and ZE30 are processed for all the days run with any warnings.

Replace the warning messages 'W'  or 'F' with information message 'I' inside the rules YE20 and ZE30

Sometimes what happens is your time evaluation runs successfully and B2 cluster also gets filled.But the results will not get posted to payroll.In such cases the one above which I mentioned could solve your problem.Try it out.

Regards,

Bitra Chaitanya

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your screen captures prove that WT 1132 end up in Table ZL of the employee's Time Evaluation Results Cluster.  Now, you have to do some debugging in Payroll Calculation to confirm that WT 1192 is transfered from ZL to the Input Table, and find out where it ends up disappearing from the IT (and why it's not going into RT).

First, check the Processing Classes for WT 1132, specially it's values for Pr.Cl. 3, 20 and 41.

Next, execute a Payroll Simulation for that employee, with the "Display Log" box checked, and drill down into the Log.  Look for the function that will import the B2 Cluster from Time Evaluation, and then lower down, the function ZLIT that will transfer values from Table ZL into the Input Table (IT).

Once you have confirmed that WT 1132 has been transfered into IT, follow it through the Payroll Log until you identify where it "disappears".

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please help to me....,

Even I did check in Clsture B2 (PT_CLSTB2) ZL table is updated but In payroll ZL table is not updated kindly let me know where is the mistake.....!

Awaiting for your valuable response.........

Ur's

Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Maintain Night Allowance wage type in 512w_B table in statement wage type field.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply, Me too also maintained table's like T510J, V_512W_B But still not getting the result.

Kindly let me know where is the problem

Ur's

Mohan