cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert type for GR completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to send an email to vendor when the customer has updated the ASN to “Goods receipts completed”. Is there a way to configure an alert type for this case?

Thanks and best regards.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your answers, but I’ve decided to develop a code using the BAdI /SCA/BIF_I_RECDLVRY with method EVENT_CREATION to check if the ASN was updated to “GC” in the ODM table and trigger an email using the vendor master data record (/SAPAPO/LOC and ADR6).

Regards,

Alberto.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Whenever there is GR is done & GR quantity = PO quantity for this information no standard alerts available.

You need to create custom alert for this.

check out below link for creating custom alert:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80b31362-7806-2d10-84a0-d2886880c...

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alberto,

There is no standrad Alert type available for GR completion. SAP has only provided the following 2 Alerts related to GR:

1. Alert ID # 32 - Goods Receipt Quantity Different from ASN Quantity (The goods receipt quantity for an item in the ASN differs from the requested item quantity in the ASN)

2. Alert ID # 7173 - Overdue Goods Receipt (indicatse that the goods receipt for a partial item quantity or the entire item quantity is still not completed on a customer-defined due date)

Note : Alert # 7173 is part of PO Item exception and requires the Business Function SCM_SNC_GEN_1

You can use these standard alerts as reference and configure a custom alert to meet your requirement.

Thanks,

Bharath